Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure there is a free trial option through the site.
When you open the SC classic, does it have this?

View attachment 1576040
Yeah I have that but there's no free trial option, or maybe I've used it already throughout the years. I think the 'trial' is just having the ability to trial a team in the preseason itself.

So, no Preuss then?
I had Preuss last year for a short time. I traded him the first time he missed games for about 200k profit. I was not silly enough to hold him and get greedy after even more profit. Those that did all got burnt and to be honest have no one to blame but themselves.
I didn't trade Preuss in until he was on the bubble which gave me the two games to have a look at him. More than we get at the start of the season which sucks these days.

Yeah I have that but there's no free trial option, or maybe I've used it already throughout the years. I think the 'trial' is just having the ability to trial a team in the preseason itself.
If you pay $1 for a 28 day herald Sun trial subscription, doesn’t it come free? Pretty sure you could just cancel the trial a day or two before it activates the proper rate?

I'm the opposite I prefer to start risky players and if they fail then there is always a Rookie or breakout player that you might have missed. It is definately the easiest time to make correction trades early in the season.
1 or 2 seem to fail for me every year no matter what I do. Adding more risky players would just make it worse.

The other cheapo method I have used is the $1 a week for 12 weeks option, you just need to read the TC for the cancellation period.
I cannot remember the exact notice but it is an odd amount before the next scheduled DD.
It charges you by $4 increments, so you'll have full access for 4 weeks for only $4 even if you cancel the next day, because you have paid for 4 weeks.
Please avoid the venom trap that is the actual newspaper, but the sports and SC access can set you on your way.
The $25 pass is more than a fair exchange though, if you are obsessive like I am. I certainly share your value of each dollar that crosses my path, but this is money well spent.
It is like having an endlessly replayable video game for footy fantasy nerds.

Latest effort. Not sure about Powell but i like Florent and Day. Meek is my pick to do what Witts did last season.

View attachment 1576063
Nice team. I have not heard what stage Powell is at. A good young player but that injury was horrendous. If be surprised he was back so soon.

I'd just wait for the excell version Jock Reynolds does one each year check out that site mate.
But the $25 is money well spent I reckon. My rankings have improved heaps since I decided to just pay for it.

Yeah I just bought the $25 Supercoach pass. I'm on it that much throughout the year I should give them the support. Going to be overseas for the beginning of the season so need my team sorted out early. I swear I actually had Supercoach Gold for years though, not sure if there was a deal with Foxtel or what because I never paid anything for it.

im back homer simpson GIF

Wrap it up here fellas, 50k is mine.

Def - I don't know, some guy with a majestic mullet at D1 starts with an S.

season 2 GIF

Midfielder - I don't know, some guy name rhymes with Rory?

realizing season 4 GIF

Ruckman - Anyone that is over 200 cm.

1671516128202.png

Forward line - Someone that is jacked on Lyfe.

the simpsons muscles GIF

My first shot... will probably look a lot different by the time Round 1 comes around, but I like to have a post just to look back on at the end of the season.
I refuse to having Collingwood players in my side so that is causing some issues with Cameron, Mitchell and Daicos being good picks. I broke the rule last season with Daicos but he was a kid, I can't have established Pies in my side.

1671518095667.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very VERY early view.
thoughts? - too many mid pricers?
View attachment 1576101
Good first team .....solid midfield

Not too many mid-pricers IMO ......not sure on Meek though

Not a fan of the L.Jones pick though .....32 YO & 12 months out of the game ....his scoring averages not justifying his price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back