Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Pet is likely to get Forward status according SEN so he’s a wait for mine very weak in defence so your going to need a lot of hope there
Cheers for your thoughts. Hadn't heard about this Petracca news. Was thinking he'll be solid. Play 22 games.

I think the defence will be fine to be honest. I feel pretty comfortable with the rookies either scoring pretty well 70 - 80 or getting regular games. Having a DPP mid/defender in the mids gives plenty of cover.

Think that's the best way to extract value.

Rozee will be the number one mid at Port. You think that a club champion, All Australian will have his midfield minutes reduced this year after he turned his career around after moving into the mids? Even Hinkley is not that stupid!

Goal kicking midfielder. What more could you ask for from a SC perspective.
Bookmarked Nelso

Anyone else have a re structure after tonight (mckenna/ wilmot/ Coffield/ butters etc)

I dumped butters for cam Mackenzie then went Coffield to sicily to sure up that defence. Gone off the 1/yeo/4 rookie defence already

Apropos of nothing, I listened to the raymagoo interview on the Supercoach podcast this morning, and I found it reassuring how similar my novice assessment of players was to his.
Only real differences seemed to be that he's a bit iffy on Naicos ("50/50 on him" apparently), while I'm pretty confident he'll do okay, and I'm a bit iffy on Ratugolea, while he seems a little bullish.
We could ask him, but raymagoo hasn’t been on this board since last year. We nurtured him, gave him encouragement, we won the bloody thing and now he’s dumped us for podcasts with the likes or Mr Flog himself Tim Michell. What is the world coming to.

Anyone else have a re structure after tonight (mckenna/ wilmot/ Coffield/ butters etc)

I dumped butters for cam Mackenzie then went Coffield to sicily to sure up that defence. Gone off the 1/yeo/4 rookie defence already
Undo changes

They’re a couple of practice matches. Coaches swinging rooks around to see what works best. They’ll be fine when the real stuff starts.

Version 2. Happy with it pending if any other rookies impress this week.
Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

We could ask him, but raymagoo hasn’t been on this board since last year. We nurtured him, gave him encouragement, we won the bloody thing and now he’s dumped us for podcasts with the likes or Mr Flog himself Tim Michell. What is the world coming to.
I can only assume he gets appearance rates there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worried about Daicos if he continues to get tagged will drop in price he’s probably not worth starting with
I dont think its cause for concern. Maginness is probably one of the best taggers in the game right now and will likely blanket anyone he is told to.
Not many teams tag nowadays and if they do, it's not to the standard of Maginness.

He wasn't picked in the last game. They didn't recruit him to fill a spot, they did it for the free draft pick.

Minor calf issue. I would be surprised that he does not play if fit so we will see. Might end up a good thing if he does not as the one player i left out that i wanted who can fill his spot is Goater. Save 80k as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back