Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyTom De KoningDavid Cuningham
Forwards:Jack MartinCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Alex CincottaMatthew CottrellCaleb Marchbank
Jesse Motlop
Emergencies:Lachie CowanPaddy DowZac Fisher
Lewis Young

Think we're a chance to get up but it's going to be a massive task.

A thing that will be a huge help is if the boys get their eyes tested to make sure they can see Darcy Moore wears a Pies jumper..I swear we kicked it to him about 20 times last time we played 🤣

Our injuries obviously hurt but I still think our best footy is good enough to get it done. Pressure, pressure, pressure and more of moving the ball the way we have please

I remember in his early days he wanted to come back on with a broken leg 🦵
Did play through a VFL game with a broken leg.

The bloke is as tough as nails. I'm sure he has played through many injuries we have never even known about.

Would take alot for him to miss this game.

How bad could a cork thigh be?

This bad

Corkies can be incredibly bad. I know many blokes from local football who’ve needed to be in hospital for weeks having them treated, especially when they’re around the quad, thigh or hip. Know of stories where guys have had to sit in a hospital bed for a week with their leg sliced open the entire time, such was the swelling of their quad muscle. Just depends on the amount of bleeding you cop.

Not sure about that. Depends on the nature of the treatment.

Very few players would be completely injury free at this point in the season. Many would be receiving treatment even on game day.

Really hope you’re right. And agree - many players would be getting some sort of treatment at this point of the season. Just my option that if you’re still getting treatment, 2 days before a game, for an injury which has caused you to already miss a week, then it isn’t a good sign.

Hey all - Adelaidean here who just so happens to have ended up in Melbourne for the week for work. Given I wasn’t expecting to be here I never upgraded my tickets for this one, is there anywhere on our forum to keep an eye out for tickets or anywhere that I might be half a chance to maybe snag some? 😅

Hey all - Adelaidean here who just so happens to have ended up in Melbourne for the week for work. Given I wasn’t expecting to be here I never upgraded my tickets for this one, is there anywhere on our forum to keep an eye out for tickets or anywhere that I might be half a chance to maybe snag some? 😅
Still single tickets available if you're quick

How do we combat their midfield depth with potentially Crippa, Cez, Walshy and Kennedy out. I don’t see how we get close despite how good we’ve been

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Walsh, Kennedy, Silvagni, McKay, and possibly Cerra, Cripps... If so, far decent group of players out. I still believe they can win, and if so, it'll be a win for the ages.

I’m going to wake up at 530am my time because I also believe - they have earned that belief the last 5 weeks by keeping up the elite pressure even when up 10 goals - don’t recall our club doing that the last 20 years so this is something special brewing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Pies smell of premierships
The injuries make it tough
An honourable 19 point loss.
Imagine if we were to beat them Michael with maybe 7 players out?

Considering we are at least 12 players short of a premiership team would that mean that they are at least 19 players short? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back