Position 2023 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Visentini makes his debut this week.

Lycett is a spud.

Rumours that Dixon may have a PCL.

If Teakle rucks this week, Roma will score 180+

Reckon Visentini makes his debut this week.

Lycett is a spud.

Rumours that Dixon may have a PCL.

Marshall is spud I can't believe I got sucked in starting him.

Who would have thought that going into Round 7 this bloke would be the single shining light in the wookie division....

MicrosoftTeams-image-1-.png

Not sure 2023 Roma could score anywhere near that against a crash test dummy tied to a post ATM, sadly.

Couldn't ton up at home, indoors against Moyle, Pittonet got hold of him yesterday after a good beginning.

Bloke has 7 or so games in a row now probably or definitely against weak/fairly weak ruck divisions, should be in for a purple patch, but I'm not sure we can trust him to ton up in any of them. Just doesn't look like the Roma of old to my eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure 2023 Roma could score anywhere near that against a crash test dummy tied to a post ATM, sadly.

Couldn't ton up at home, indoors against Moyle, Pittonet got hold of him yesterday after a good beginning.

Bloke has 7 or so games in a row now probably or definitely against weak/fairly weak ruck divisions, should be in for a purple patch, but I'm not sure we can trust him to ton up in any of them. Just doesn't look like the Roma of old to my eye.

He would of went 110+ against Moyle, got subbed out about 2-3 minutes into last quarter. Disappointing on weekend no dount, stat line was good, poor DE

If Bailey Williams can score 133 against Teakle, Marshall should hit 300 by my calculations.

He would of went 110+ against Moyle, got subbed out about 2-3 minutes into last quarter. Disappointing on weekend no dount, stat line was good, poor DE

Yep, forgot that about the GC game, just remember looking at at scores through the match and thinking his scoring was disappointing considering, had opponents with the V on him IIRC.

If Bailey Williams can score 133 against Teakle, Marshall should hit 300 by my calculations.

I only had Rozee in the game so I didn't watch, just saw Teakle had a respectable number of hit-outs and figured he'd been halfway to respectable, didn't see Williams dominated clearances so much.

Have to say though, I'm still not filled with confidence Roma can go massive.

Were there other factors involved in Sheezel’s score, or was this a reminder he is still a rookie and we should look to upgrade him when the time is right?

Asking as I didn’t see a second of the game.

Got tagged and got moved forward in response to the tag. If he stays up forward next week then I think its upgrade time

Were there other factors involved in Sheezel’s score, or was this a reminder he is still a rookie and we should look to upgrade him when the time is right?

Asking as I didn’t see a second of the game.
Had a corkie and a thumb issue. Then got tabbed.

Angus Sheldrick should come in for the swans this week, expensive at 165k, but many of us are hoping horse inserts him into the guts as we desperately need an extractor type. Had 39 touches and 2 goals on the weekend in the 2s.

I'm never touching another Swans rookie ever again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back