Game Day 2023 Round 08 Collingwood v Bloods Sunday 3:20 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

if parker gets a poty vote ill spew up

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

I hope it wakes half of you soft ***** on this forum up, who can’t take an ounce of criticism to this team, I love this team with all my heart but right now we are shit, our game plan is shit, our players are just outplayed in every position, and our coaching is not up to par, but some of you nancys live in fairy land where we can’t say shit, what a joke of a game again today 1 goal in a half of footy, hope you fairies are happy with that effort, I’m after wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's shit. If we can bring the same effort though, I think we can win 4 of the next 5, and go into the bye 7-6.

Not ideal, but we can still make finals from there.

Really bad quarter. They smashed us in the end. They were so comfortable, like it was never in doubt. What's the point of all that effort if you just roll over like this when it really matters?

people can say Buddy is cooked but what the * does he do with kicks like the last one

for years he made something out of nothing
10000 percent spot on. Dickheads here keep regurgitating the same shit. Like we don’t know what we are watching. Like they are trying to blame him for where we are at. Yes his immobile but when he does get the drop on his opponent they could not hit the side of a ****ing barn. Some weak ****ks here believe me.

I hope it wakes half of you soft utensils on this forum up, who can’t take an ounce of criticism to this team, I love this team with all my heart but right now we are s**t, our game plan is s**t, our players are just outplayed in every position, and our coaching is not up to par, but some of you nancys live in fairy land where we can’t say s**t, what a joke of a game again today 1 goal in a half of footy, hope you fairies are happy with that effort, I’m after wins
I've been avoiding this board because I knew it'd be a miserable place this last month, so I don't know exactly what you're referring to.

But this seems a bit OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back