Trades 2023 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have finally decided on trades now final teams are out. Will be boosting. Brockman coming back means he stays. BE of 45 and some decent matchups ahead to potentially kick his cash gen up again.

Hollands/Cincotta/Johnson out for Sharp/Wardlaw/$490k DEF via DPP.

Wardlaw and Humphrey have the most decent JS of the incoming rookies this week and I’ve gone Wardlaw as he’s cheaper. He’ll will stick around a while I feel, and will become good injury cover late in the season. Sharp will be a nice cash grab. Yeah I might be going early on Cinc but by the time he comes back again, it’ll be a point where it’ll be pointless keeping him and we’ll be beyond rookie cash gen.

As for the DEF upgrade I’m leaning towards Duggan. Could burn me but him getting mid time makes him a worthwhile option. If he gets DPP even better.

This will take me to 5 green dots on the bench, (Weddle, Sharp, Wardlaw, Drury, Brockman)

-Chandler to Sharp
-Cincotta to Zerrett

$49k in the bank

I'd rather boot Cincotta, and hold Ashcroft (for the points) and Wilmot (for the cash)

Next week:

-Esava/Wilmot to Madden
-Ashcroft to Stewart (or a cheapie if I want to hold some cash)

giphy.gif

With Hewett out I think I’m comfortable taking Kennedy. He’s as good for cash as any other rookie available this week, outside Humpa. Absolute best case I get a nice keeper at M8/9 (probably not tho).

Hopper > Kennedy
Hollands > Humphrey

200k saved for a rainy day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trades
Sturt- Humphrey
McKenna- chesser
Hopper- Dawson

I know Dawson has a high BE but if I don’t get him now and go a cheaper option I won’t get him for 2-4 weeks and Injuries could happen etc etc. I need his points now.

Will get Drury next week if he shows something. Can downgrade Cinc to him.

I don’t want him. A combination of little $ and not loving the rookies has led me to prefer to use 1 trade on Wines than 2 on a rookie and premo I don’t particularly want either.
Going by the Port board last week was his best game of the season. I think I read Hinkley say that he expects him to have a big second half of the season. He’s got history.

Fair enough mate. His bye is awful but going the way I’m going wouldn’t cost much if I was desperate

Still mulling over my options this week. Cincotta out (and Hewett being named sub) means I can at least loop Wilmot & Weddle for best score down back. Similarily can loop JVR & Seamus with Roberts down forward. Mid bench is absolute dross however.

Currently contemplating
Hollands/Hopper/Mckenna -> Merrett, Kennedy & Drury

Leaves me with this & 45k in bank:
1684482982639.png

Considerations -
Gulden over Merrett? Chesser over Drury? How good can Kennedy be with only 14 trades left after this week.

Other possible combinations include Doc, JJ, Atkins, De Goey or this:
1684483607665.png

Thoughts welcomed

Last edited:
Went with:
Chandler -> Drury
Ashcroft -> Merrett

$84k in the bank, with an eye to move on either CDaniel, WDay or Sheezel for Jezza soon

I’ve landed on double yolo. Last boost gone.

Out: Hopper, Ashcroft, Davey
In: Oliver, Humphrey, Sharp

Hurts to cull Ashcroft but drastic measures required to bring in Oliver. Death riding him has been killing me (and unsuccessful).

You know what.

No trades for me this week because i've been busy at work and i really cbf.

Flog LDU dead on my bench. Might just leave the dumb dog there and back all my spud rookies in this week. I don't like sidewaysing premo's.

Simpson, Mitchell, Long and Ratkins all on field.

Cameron looks like his gonna be sub? All my plans ruined :(

I'm gonna need to Butters my ar*ehole for the upcoming shit score

Will have to go Hopper & Chandler to Butters & Sharp

Use extra cash next week for either Full-game Cameron or some other kent who will get injured once I bring them in

Who would we go for lads

Merrett and Kennedy vs De Goey and Wines

If those were the only options I would go none of these options :tearsofjoy:

Wines is a part time forward these days and Kennedy gets moved to the HBF on the regular. Scored well last week because Cerra got moved around

Is there any other options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back