Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Are you trading "Piggy" Oliver this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read the last 800 pages... what's the consensus with Oliver?

Majority or holding? Haven't stumbled on any info about the time frame.

Normally i'm conservative and hold, but last week was a total disaster week for me.

Oh i see, there's a pole.

A sticky pole

A Christmas Story Tongue GIF by filmeditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's the only way to bring in Merrett then I'd reassess whether you need Merrett.

That screams two dead rookies...

This is absolutely true.

But Simpson is borderline also dead now. Doubt he comes back after being a fringe player and putting out 6 touches in his last game.

It looks less dumb if you look at it that way. Ford will be fine, looked very good in his first game. Old mate irishman is probably a bit too far.

This is absolutely true.

But Simpson is borderline also dead now. Doubt he comes back after being a fringe player and putting out 6 touches in his last game.

It looks less dumb if you look at it that way. Ford will be fine, looked very good in his first game. Old mate irishman is probably a bit too far.
I'd wait a week tbh. If you miss Merrett then so be it.

Then you can get Wardlaw and Ford if they are both picked. No good downgrade options this week.

View attachment 1696762

23 trades feels enough to warrant a boost here - get JKelly and Clarry out and probably Cincotta.

Neale, Sicilly and 1 more, leaves me with a tricky 511k to do something with. Am I mising something else obvious here :huh:

Edit - Could move out Long instead and gain an extra 20k :laughv1:

Another option here would be to trade Clarry, Jelly and Long and move Cincotta to the mids and then get Sicily, Neale and Steele.

Ok, one trade spent on Jelly to Doc.

16 trades, $112k bank. Playing for rank.
Got most lines covered for E and loops.

Tempted to go Roberts (dead) to Fyfe, or Cincotta (voss) to Humphrey.
Have 17 in Rd 15 currently so can go Wardlaw or Ford next week.

897C1E12-EC0E-44F9-9E47-E968F741566F.jpeg

Ok, one trade spent on Jelly to Doc.

16 trades, $112k bank. Playing for rank.
Got most lines covered for E and loops.

Tempted to go Roberts (dead) to Fyfe, or Cincotta (voss) to Humphrey.
Have 17 in Rd 15 currently so can go Wardlaw or Ford next week.

View attachment 1696912

Is bringing in Docherty here difficult as it gives you 8 premos in R15 bye? May be worth considering a R12 premo instead this week as it looks like your best round at this point. Could go with a Brayshaw/Serong instead of Docherty here to give you more points in R15 and hopefully avoid a donut there.

Just food for thought as that looks like your worst bye round and flipping Jelly may be a good time to shore up the byes (especially with everyone's bench players having the worst year of job security ever).

I was all for holding Oliver, but I'm looking to next week and it's a real shit show for me with him out, I'm looking at 15 players at most, barring some miracle players coming back.

The thing is I've got $93k in the bank, and I've got Kosi Pickett stinking up my forward line, so if I bundle all that up it gives me $1,126,400 to spend. If I can turn that into 2 premos I'm pretty happy.

Round 14 seems to be my strongest Round, so I'm thinking getting in two players from that round. Zerrett seems obvious, so that leaves me with $544k. Is the second being Darcy Moore too insane?

Any thoughts on what to do? IMG_20230526_170802.jpg Screenshot_2023-05-26-17-08-20-74_f9537d3117b147e48f5e2aeb5429cc0b.jpg

I can't trade to afford an extra premo this week, I don't like the rookies on the bubble, the good rookies aren't on the bubble and don't play in R15 so I can't help the byes. The deadish rookies aren't going to raise enough cash to be worth spending a trade. All my playing rookies have BEs they should reach easily.
Best not to trade this week I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Back