Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Are you trading "Piggy" Oliver this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously considering Oliver to Merrett. Have 19 trades and about 100k, just not sure I'll have enough
cash gen to get the pig back in. Missed out on Hump/Ratkins/Weddle. Too conservative with my trades
sometimes cos how precious they can be for the run home carnage. Can't get the balance right.

Seriously considering Oliver to Merrett. Have 19 trades and about 100k, just not sure I'll have enough
cash gen to get the pig back in. Missed out on Hump/Ratkins/Weddle. Too conservative with my trades
sometimes cos how precious they can be for the run home carnage. Can't get the balance right.

I would do that in your position just because 19 trades is a fair bit at this point.

;) twinsies

,I m thinking of getting Neale instead of Sinclair though

View attachment 1696695
Haha bloody hell, that's almost identical

You're in the lead though, 2 extra trades, you still have a boost, and English >>>>>> Gawn

I'll be getting Neale in round 13

RD 11 TEAM.png RD 11 TRADES.png
For bye round reasons I'm gonna pay ups for Humphrey and roll with this. Plenty of lopping can happen with Weddle and Ginbey etc. Still can VC Tom Stew down at KP, you beauty

I saw "19 trades" and my first thought was DO IT!

but how many upgrades do you still have to make? Gotta factor that in.

Had to come on here and rub it in, didn't you? Lol
Absolutely. Hoping for that signature 165+, there's no place like home for Stewwwww

Absolutely. Hoping for that signature 165+, there's no place like home for Stewwwww
He was underwhelming in his first week in our teams last week, so I'll take that regardless lol.

He was underwhelming in his first week in our teams last week, so I'll take that regardless lol.
Has Scored 18 and 91 for my team this year 🥰

I saw "19 trades" and my first thought was DO IT!

but how many upgrades do you still have to make? Gotta factor that in.
4 rookies on field, including Ashcroft who I can live with for now. Then there's Day and Sheezel types.

Rank around 6000 so hoping trades in hand will help if carnage hits hard. Crap all cash gen for the short term tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1685073364056.png

23 trades feels enough to warrant a boost here - get JKelly and Clarry out and probably Cincotta.

Neale, Sicilly and 1 more, leaves me with a tricky 511k to do something with. Am I mising something else obvious here :huh:

Edit - Could move out Long instead and gain an extra 20k :laughv1:

OUT: Ginbey Cincotta
IN Humphrey Fyfe

I haven't seen as bold a risk since BT nearly flew off Level 2 of the MCC

He is hella cheap though at 240k odd - just worried for everything else like his injury history, his position and his general work around the ground.

View attachment 1696762

23 trades feels enough to warrant a boost here - get JKelly and Clarry out and probably Cincotta.

Neale, Sicilly and 1 more, leaves me with a tricky 511k to do something with. Am I mising something else obvious here :huh:

Edit - Could move out Long instead and gain an extra 20k :laughv1:
How much $ left after Neale and Sicily?

1685076038043.png
sad ralph wiggum GIF

Yeah I thought of him, or even S Mitchell ( but his BE of -3 doesn't seem worth it). Argh, tough week for te big decisions.
Nah hold Seamus.

I think in your position I would do Kelly, Oliver and Long to Neale, Doc and Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Back