Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep trying to put the VC on Petracca but the stupid SC site won't let me.

monkey-computer.gif

Should have held JVR and traded that bearded cumquat instead.

I'm so underwhelmed, that my "whelmed" lives at the bottom of the Mariana trench.

Brought Saad in over Stewart a few weeks back, and he’s done NOTHING since. Would be a great round for a POD to go large… KICK, ADAM! KICK!!!

Putting SC aside for one post, this match should be a tribute to ridiculous 7 year contracts.
The McKay/Grundy Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn to Witts on the cards after his bye here, ffs he doesn't even look interested in any of the ruck contests

The umps need to realise Spargo is a little diving bitch like Weightman and Ginnivan
Awful look, but they get rewarded for it often enough that the incentive is there.
Some of Weightman's vs GCS were shameful (Ginnivan has bad ones, too, but he basically can't buy a free regardless).

Two traditional Victorian teams and their supporters can't even fill up half the ground on a Friday night.

Yet we can't get a stand alone Showdown on a Friday night.

It is a joke.
You’re the ones that wanted to join the VFL mate. How many you get to Norwood Oval 😉👍

Awful look, but they get rewarded for it often enough that the incentive is there.
Some of Weightman's vs GCS were shameful (Ginnivan has bad ones, too, but he basically can't buy a free regardless).
He dived in looking to get hit high then, it was his only goal.

Re: Ginnivan. He's made his bed, he has to lie in it. Doesn't matter which club these guys play for to me. I do find this "Poor Ginnivan" narrative that the commentators try amusing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back