Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Cincotta for me tonight, probably only 18 playing (unless I trade Wardlaw in). Go well young man!
buy purchase GIF

Melbourne were okay in the first quarter, then they got dragged down to Carlton’s level in the second. What a ******* s**t game of footy.

It’s Carlton’s tactic. Drag teams down to our level, yet still somehow remain uncompetitive.

It’s Carlton’s tactic. Drag teams down to our level, yet still somehow remain uncompetitive.
It’s working. Your skills are absolutely deplorable. Confidence absolutely shot to bits. Bye can’t come quick enough.

Just one player tonight. Big Max Gawn.

Maxy has lost his sticky mitts recently, hopefully he can start clunking some long bombs out of 50, and some intercepts when defending as well.

COME ON MAX 140+

ARE YOU FIRED UP MAX???

200w.gif

KENT!!!

potatoes-lotr.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might go to bed. This game of footy sucks and my players in it suck.

You beat me to it, I rode the bike to work today and am struggling to keep my eyes open with this 4th divvy bush league standard game…

As well as my 4th divvy bush league standard SC team. Gawn and Walsh spudding it up, at least I have JVR 😩

Going for 10 straight tons. After 2 97’s to start in Rds 1-2.

Consistency personified.
Tossed up between him and Cripps at around 590k in Round 7 all week. Went the wrong way and it’s killed me.

Tossed up between him and Cripps at around 590k in Round 7 all week. Went the wrong way and it’s killed me.
Ive got the same price choice between Rowell or Anderson.
And will make the same wrong choice for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back