Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Hurn, get your thighs out for the big fella
fox workout GIF by Son of Zorn

10 games
107 average @ $468k
Thanks for the highs and lows Jordy.
Thanks also for the $80k profit.

But expecting 3-4 weeks for that hit. So time trade your ass.

Welcome to my team, Mr. Lachie Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewett, West and Hurn all out of the game. WC cursed with injury. Hewett concussed doesn’t help JDG case.

Hewitt failed the concussion test. De Goey looking at 3 weeks minimum you would think.

Michael Christian is a Collingwood man though so expect him to get 1 week or just a fine.

Has to be 3 weeks at least, the commentators were talking 4 weeks which seems about right.

So glad I didn't get tempted into trading him in, he is a classic burnman, like Toby Greene he can score well but gets injured or suspended too much.

Oscar Allen really making the most of his last 2 weeks in my team! Been a good get.

Michael Christian is a Collingwood man though so expect him to get 1 week or just a fine.

Has to be 3 weeks at least, the commentators were talking 4 weeks which seems about right.

So glad I didn't get tempted into trading him in, he is a classic burnman, like Toby Greene he can score well but gets injured or suspended too much.

You get a week for tackling these days without causing a concussion…he’ll get 3 minimum despite Christian.

Will be sent straight to the tribunal and looking at minimum 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back