Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stings even more when I consider that I reversed De Goey to Cameron an hour before the bounce, but then changed it back when I read people on the Collingwood board talking about whether they should drop Cameron lol.

Had a chance to push into the top 100 this week, but being a bit too trigger happy might’ve just killed my season. I already had 19 players this week before making the trade :/

Well, JDG.

On the plus side, Fin Macrae may get a decent chance as a direct replacement.

Another bonus is witnessing the epic melt from Scythe94 . I can only hope for more. Puppies?
Angry Dog Gifofdogs GIF by Rover.com

Stings even more when I consider that I reversed De Goey to Cameron an hour before the bounce, but then changed it back when I read people on the Collingwood board talking about whether they should drop Cameron lol.

Had a chance to push into the top 100 this week, but being a bit too trigger happy might’ve just killed my season. I already had 19 players this week before making the trade :/
It was a good move on paper, sometimes you just get unlucky.

It was a good move on paper, sometimes you just get unlucky.
Good move on paper, but the paper itself was on fire

DeDickhead missing his BE of 65 is going to be the cherry on top lol

I started JDG round 1.

He finishes games off pretty well, so I'd still expect his SC to get there, if not just short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same creek, slightly different boat.

Tossing up between Pendels and Cameron. First quarter was a disaster. Second has made up for it.

Jurassic World Rollercoaster GIF by Universal Destinations & Experiences
Jurassic World Rollercoaster GIF by Universal Destinations & Experiences
Jurassic Park Rollercoaster GIF by Universal Destinations & Experiences

VC JDG :mad:

So will have to choose a captain now…

Who did you land on Jiska - I’m going with Laird - hopefully, he’ll cope better with the humidity this time around

Nicky D disappointing so far, doesn't look like he will get a VC score worth taking.

It could be worse though I could have De Dopey who looks like being rubbed out for multiple weeks and sending his owners out with a turd of a score.
JDG will still beat my Walsh score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back