Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Eagles? *BLUES SUPPORTERS ONLY*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love you all. I love this club. The 23 of you bloody brilliant.

I could accept every single one of my sports teams sucking for eternity but please let Cripps lift the premiership cup as our skipper.

I'd forgotten how good that feels. Watching our boys play with so much pressure and confidence. Not dropping their head. Not playing for the whistle. Not being so predictable. Blue bliss.

He's Kemp! He's Kemp! He kicked them bloody dead!

**** I love him. I don't care.

Ollie too.

Both unfairly maligned. Both absolutely wonderful tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was an enjoyable win - the team was much more dynamic and just repeating, we need to celebrate our youth more - they have been waiting for their opportunities

All of the sudden, the door is left ajar for finals this season - let’s do some damage!

Let’s go Baggers :)

Ollies best game for the club

Kemp our full forward of the century

Durdins best game for the club

P Cripps - 3 votes

Pittos best game for the club

Binns, Moir and Lord!

I ****ing told ya, the kids are alright!
Wish we'd played'em last week.😃

Cripps will get the plaudits, and rightly so. Put the team on his back and dragged us back from the brink.

But George Hewett... wow. For a bloke who got dropped earlier in the year, just because other players were coming back from injury, and who plenty on here have potted - to drop 35 touches and 10 tackles in THAT game. He was right there with Cripps.

Otherwise, it was just great to see a bunch of players whose form had been horrible turn it around. Pittonet, Weitering, Ollie Hollands, Lewis Young, even Newman - all looked sharp.

Bloody awesome win, even if the opposition were pretty ordinary. Well done to Voss, too - managed to turn around what must have been pretty bleak morale, and should get credit for some good coaching moves (Kemp forward, the way he used Kennedy, even picking the right young guys and putting them in the right spots to do well)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Back