Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Eagles? *BLUES SUPPORTERS ONLY*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought in the first quarter he was really good when the game was there to be won. Just seemed to fade as it went on.
Yep, was a OK game
I have had the same back operation as him and if I had a serious knock like he got a few weeks ago I would be apprehensive as well....
He will build up the core muscles more on the off season then his confidence will come back and everything will come together..
( I hope )

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just watched the interview carlton media did in the rooms after the game with ollie, very impressed with his game, we have all got to remember how young this kid is and he's going to be a very solid player with us for a long time, also Elijah 👍
Ollie was great turning back through the traffic to centre the ball rather than just continuing to take it to the boundary side. Opening thing up

Thought Carrol did some really nice things from HF. 7 SI were really prominent on the replay. Still think that Moir is a more natural forward and should have played a full game but there were promising signs.

For all the talk on how bad WC were they did try as shown by the high pressure rating. Sadly for them they are yet to bottom out. Need to purge a few more Premiership players like Darling and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Back