Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What homecoming? He already went home 8 years ago.

Danger ain’t leaving Melbourne, the missus won’t let him and he is all but guaranteed a job in the media when he retires.

Moggs Creek you mean, he lives nearly 2hrs from Melbourne and about 50 mins south west of Geelong on the surf coast. But no, he won't be leaving there.

Lukosius bought a house in Henley 2 years ago.... doesn't mean his coming here either, it's just an indication of where they might end up after footy, or an investment
Your spot on about the house situation but I forgot to mention he's just paid full membership fees at a very prestigious and expensive golf club in Perth also 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do wonder if this is the best chance we will have of getting Luckocius to Adelaide. Suns are underperforming (yet again) and hasn't always been in favour with Dimma. His spot in the forwardline got taken by Walter and then they have guys like Flanders who are flourishing in that loose HB role.

I Mentioned this a few weeks ago...

Dimma would be an 'interesting' coach and no doubt may put a few of the old Dew faithful offside.

Luko was looking really good as a forward, very hard match up, yet bizarrely gets moved out of there yet they still played Casboult there for weeks :drunk:

Have to be a real chance as the season progresses, lets hope he requests a trade. Gets back to playing with Izak too :D

We are currently rotating through Burgess, Himmelberg and Gollant. Tex is also on the way out eventually. Fog has yet to really solidify his spot.
Yeh he's a need.
Thilthorpe, Fogarty and Welsh coming in father son.
Hayward potentially as a free agent.
That's enough height in the forward line without wasting more first round picks avoiding our true area of need..

MIDFIELD

Thilthorpe, Fogarty and Welsh coming in father son.
Hayward potentially as a free agent.
That's enough height in the forward line without wasting more first round picks avoiding our true area of need..

MIDFIELD
Thilthorpe - promising, but not there yet
Fog - not there yet
Welsh - who knows? He has talent, but he's also a mid sized forward.

Look I agree - we need to bolster the midfield more than anything, but we also still have need for another key forward. It would entirely depend on price though. I wouldn't want to give up much.

Thilthorpe - promising, but not there yet
Fog - not there yet
Welsh - who knows? He has talent, but he's also a mid sized forward.

Look I agree - we need to bolster the midfield more than anything, but we also still have need for another key forward. It would entirely depend on price though. I wouldn't want to give up much.
Lukosius isn't exactly proven either as a forward. He's no more proven than Fogarty.
And Thilthorpe I would back more than Jack to become a gun KPF.

He'd cost at least a first and a second.

Lukosius isn't exactly proven either as a forward. He's no more proven than Fogarty.

If he's out of favour and demanding a trade, he might be gettable for a second round pick. I'd do that.
I wouldn't entertain a first round pick for him.

Bigfooty needs a 'vomit' react emoji
Try this
cat face GIF

Someone mentioned ( Mostyn ? ) a scenario where we get our midfielder as FA - Hayward , we look at LDU or Perryman with this years 1st and use next years 1st for Luko

If you have Hayward then the cost - future 1st - is balanced out imo

I do agree in isolation Luko is behind the need for midfielders

Someone mentioned ( Mostyn ? ) a scenario where we get our midfielder as FA - Hayward , we look at LDU or Perryman with this years 1st and use next years 1st for Luko

If you have Hayward then the cost - future 1st - is balanced out imo

I do agree in isolation Luko is behind the need for midfielders
I've been accused of being unrealistic on here.
Hayward, LDU and Lukosius just seems very unrealistic to me.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back