Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the replay with my gorgeous wife. A beautiful Māori girl that didn't even know what AFL footy was when I
was lucky enough to have snared her 25 years ago.

She has raised two strapping young footballers that both love the Blues as she does.
She has become quite the expert now. ;) No choice really, six months of our years are split between local footy and Carlton., completely consumed by the greatest game in the world.

Was precious watching the replay with her at 10am this morning whilst she enjoyed a belated celebratory red wine for and a beer for me.:thumbsu:

SO HAPPY! :D

Last edited:
Can we talk about that Weitering kick inboard to Hollands?

We had to roll the dice and he executed a 40m bullet pass to PERFECTION, without thinking.

Huge moment. Huge player.

Reckon he copped a dislocated finger early, then copped a frying pan to the head in the last & shook it off like a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

By geez he’s toughened up.👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT said the kick from Hollands to Doc wasn't great... it was ******* millimetre perfect!
What a knob.
He doesn’t call the game he makes crap up he is hopeless why he has that gig is baffling

I’m at home in Regional WA. My Indian neighbor who I’m only really on nodding terms with me, just popped over and gave me a beer. He said by the sounds of it, I’ll need some more.

Apparently I was loud and matching his tv so he knew what I was watching and who I was supporting
Was it a kingfisher lager? :D

So much :blueheart: for Doc

'I'll give you everything I have got'

F6G4Mmma0AAeYaE

The last play of the game was absolutely amazing.

McGovern had gone to full forward. We had gone back into the middle of the ground which we haven't don't much this finals series. Weitering moves it quickly with a brilliant kick to Hollands who had a big impact and proved he is up to finals footy. He has to be precise to Docherty which he is. McGovern unselfishly protects Acres who takes the mark and kicks the goal.

Hollands was big in the last. The speed to close in on that run down tackle probably saves a goal. Making good space and makes a good kick sets up a goal. Think he has to play next week. There is something about him that says big game player.

We have to inject more speed into the side and get back to switching sides and going up the middle more like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Back