List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Still, it’s a rumour every year.

Didn’t his family literally just move up here this year? Pretty sure last year there wasn’t a rumour either, it was just media speculating about if we should trade him for draft capital to get Dunkley.

Side note when is he contracted to? Googling gives me end of 2023, which is obviously not true

Didn’t his family literally just move up here this year? Pretty sure last year there wasn’t a rumour either, it was just media speculating about if we should trade him for draft capital to get Dunkley.

Side note when is he contracted to? Googling gives me end of 2023, which is obviously not true

Don't bother googling, just look at the player contract status thread in roster watch: Player Contract Status

He's contracted to 2025.

I don’t believe the rumour about Cam. Too entrenched in the club culture and lifestyle.

However, as the trade gets closer to the end, I can imagine a couple of surprises coming up. I think Jarrod Berry, Jason Prior, or Darcy Gardiner could be traded for currency.

Best pick being 30 and total points being 1400 isn’t enough to import any immediate quality.

The way I see it is that they will trade up for future picks, and trade on for currency for maybe only one or two kids in the draft Only. The remaining spots may have to be filled with delisted free agents. Some real potential remains in those delisted from other clubs.

Jason Prior
Teeth Weirdo GIF

The Hawthorn one is a conundrum because I'm fairly sure Mitch wouldn't be in the market for Gunners unless they were totally bereft.

Stranger things have happened I suppose. Blood is thicker than water.

As far as Cam goes he's a contracted player as far as I know but he's the type of player another club would think they could really get the best out of.

Show me the money. Otherwise just the usual beat up.

I don’t believe the rumour about Cam. Too entrenched in the club culture and lifestyle.

However, as the trade gets closer to the end, I can imagine a couple of surprises coming up. I think Jarrod Berry, Jason Prior, or Darcy Gardiner could be traded for currency.

Best pick being 30 and total points being 1400 isn’t enough to import any immediate quality.

The way I see it is that they will trade up for future picks, and trade on for currency for maybe only one or two kids in the draft Only. The remaining spots may have to be filled with delisted free agents. Some real potential remains in those delisted from other clubs.

Nah. Not Berry. If he cant play full time mid or doesn't have a different position where he is damaging then look at it next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't even bother posting a warning about rando twitter and Facebook rumour pages this year because of how unexciting this trade period was looking for us.

But yeah, save yourself some stress and don't bother reading of them. Although I do see the trade whisperer twitter account as some kind of performance art at this point.
Look, the thread needed some spice and scandal OK... It was a real snooze feast so it almost felt like an obligation to breathe some life into it.

As for the wisp... I just don't understand how you can diss on someone with such undisputed cred...

That news comes as Hawthorn shut down the possibility of key forward Brandon Ryan, a mid-season draftee this year, being traded as part of any potential deal for Jack Gunston, a senior football source confirmed to this masthead.

Gunston wants to return to the Hawks – one year after leaving to play for Brisbane despite Hawthorn hoping to keep him – but they are prioritising completing trades for Mabior Chol and Massimo D’Ambrosio.

It is unclear whether the 32-year-old’s trade wish will eventuate, especially if Hawthorn does not budge on Ryan, the cousin of Fremantle’s star defender Luke Ryan. Gunston is contracted at the Lions for one more season.

Ryan, 25, was in Brisbane in recent days visiting his uncle, and shares the same agent, Vivid Sports’ Tim Hazell, as ex-Lion Tom Fullarton, who was traded to Melbourne for pick 47 on Friday. The 200-centimetre forward kicked four goals in three senior games, including three against Collingwood in round 21.

Ryan was rewarded with a new one-year deal in September, but the Lions are willing to offer him a three-year contract if they can broker a trade for him.

With 2 days left in trade week?

Henry Smith looks very slow and lumbering, whatever he can do forward and/or in the ruck he will be a massive liability on transition.

The training sessions I saw at Yeronga in his first off season he was way at the back of the pack in any running drills, I hope to be surprised by his improvement from what I saw then to next

List wise I don't have a lot of expectation of Henry Smith. Happy to be surprised.

With Fullarton and probably Gunston gone it's no great loss but leaves us bereft if one of our 2 talls gets injured.

Obviously we need to get someone else in unless we rejig with Lester as a potential forward .

I'm wondering whether we go back to the 2 rucks. At least Fort and Oscar have shown they can kick a goal every now and then.

List wise I don't have a lot of expectation of Henry Smith. Happy to be surprised.

With Fullarton and probably Gunston gone it's no great loss but leaves us bereft if one of our 2 talls gets injured.

Obviously we need to get someone else in unless we rejig with Lester as a potential forward .

I'm wondering whether we go back to the 2 rucks. At least Fort and Oscar have shown they can kick a goal every now and then.

Henry Smith looks very slow and lumbering, whatever he can do forward and/or in the ruck he will be a massive liability on transition.

The training sessions I saw at Yeronga in his first off season he was way at the back of the pack in any running drills, I hope to be surprised by his improvement from what I saw then to next season.
Th

The training sessions I saw at Yeronga in his first off season he was way at the back of the pack in any running drills, I hope to be surprised by his improvement from what I saw then to next

The training sessions I saw at Yeronga in his first off season he was way at the back of the pack in any running drills, I hope to be surprised by his improvement from what I saw then to next season.
W

The training sessions I saw at Yeronga in his first off season he was way at the back of the pack in any running drills, I hope to be surprised by his improvement from what I saw then to

The training sessions I saw at Yeronga in his first off season he was way at the back of the pack in any running drills, I hope to be surprised by his improvement from what I saw then to next season
Apparently

Apparently there was a number of clubs keen to lure Smith away hence the extending of his contract to 2026 the people in the know must rate him.

Happy birthday Gunners, please don’t leave us.

I feel like this might be a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. :D

Unless we trade him as a birthday present.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back