List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised Tom Morris is still getting a gig on a few radio shows after the liquor licence fiasco. Old boy trying to do a Wayne Carey resurrection.
Listen to Swannys podcast with him, he doesn’t think he will be able to continue journalism if he can’t get a full time gig next year. He’s only 2 days a week at SEN and doing FT gig for 2 weeks during Trades. Understands situation and what he caused.

Listen to Swannys podcast with him, he doesn’t think he will be able to continue journalism if he can’t get a full time gig next year. He’s only 2 days a week at SEN and doing FT gig for 2 weeks during Trades. Understands situation and what he caused.

See the problem is a couple of other videos got leaked around the same time as the group chat audio, so it’s hard to pull the old “ahhh it was just a one off joke, I apologise”

He seems like he might be a bit of a chode

Seems that Essendon is still trying to offload Shiel's contract which is why they are involved with the Dow/Coffield trades.

Well if true, I cannot see Blues or Dogs wanting Shiel.

So Dow and Shiel (including his $$$) to St Kilda.
Coffield to to Dogs.

Picks?

He’ll get a FT gig imo. Especially with cricket season coming up

Well if true, I cannot see Blues or Dogs wanting Shiel.

So Dow and Shiel (including his $$$) to St Kilda.
Coffield to to Dogs.

Picks?
Dogs give us 40, we give that to the Blues for Dow plus a fourth, which we give to Essendon for Shiel.
And Essendon give us their first just for making us have to deal them twice in the one trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See the problem is a couple of other videos got leaked around the same time as the group chat audio, so it’s hard to pull the old “ahhh it was just a one off joke, I apologise”

He seems like he might be a bit of a chode
Know a few that know him. He is a dickhead.

Ginnivan, the ducker who has become AFL umpires poster boy for non-decisions now, off the back of outrage at some of their worst decisions in his favour with some elite ducking, who has been publicly roasted by Collingwood for being unprofessional last off season and again before the grand final, is now being offered up for trade, and they want a late first rounder???

Good luck with that chieftains

B: Webster - Howard - Wilkie
HB: Duggan* - Battle - NWM
C: Hill - Sinclair - Wood
HF: Henry - Sharman - Butler
F: Higgins - King - Owens
Foll: Marshall - Steele - Crouch

Int (from): Dow* Clark Windhager Byrnes Caminiti Cordy Ross Stocker

Won’t happen (Duggan), but it makes the team instantly better by adding Sincs’ dynamism to the midfield on a more permanent basis without losing significant drive off the half back line.

Surprised Tom Morris is still getting a gig on a few radio shows after the liquor licence fiasco. Old boy trying to do a Wayne Carey resurrection.

Morris’ faux pas was very very minor compared to King Carey’s rap sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ginnivan, the ducker who has become AFL umpires poster boy for non-decisions now, off the back of outrage at some of their worst decisions in his favour with some elite ducking, who has been publicly roasted by Collingwood for being unprofessional last off season and again before the grand final, is now being offered up for trade, and they want a late first rounder???

Good luck with that chieftains

I suspect Collingwood will be happy to be rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back