List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Melb Grammar, massive surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice generalisation there, chief…

“Father shall hear about this!”

james franco wtf GIF

Surprised Tom Morris is still getting a gig on a few radio shows after the liquor licence fiasco. Old boy trying to do a Wayne Carey resurrection.
Hardly a hanging offence. It would be fairly harsh for a bloke to get fully cancelled because of that.

Deserves to have a career.

Also:

Does tapatalk talk what you type or does it type what you talk?

Or neither?

Paddy Dow, can't wait.

Genuine question when was the last time alter boy won a flag ? Get Ginnivin into our club too many times we take choir boy's in get someone with a bit of cheek & a larrikin i'm all for him & he kicks goals.
Would love to have him

Kicked 40 goals as a 19 year old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really felt like I've had a proper bigfooty induction being part of this thread. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken part and helped me train the house down in my first few weeks. Hoping for one more catastrophe before all is said and done.

During my orientation, I have:
  • Melted over insane trades that were never going to happen
  • Got in an argument with a Bombers mod and subsequently been banned from their thread
  • Lamented Pick 1 Paddy McCartin and Pick 3 Jack Billings
  • Owniced and borked with the best of them
  • Drank my own bathwater on the Gresham trade thread when Dodo blinked and pissed off even more Bombers fans
  • Today I'm quite literally wiping s**t from my thighs
Thanks again everyone, been a real treat and looking forward to my full debut next season.
Just wait till a game thread.

Only a token pick.....cause we'd pay most of Billings's contract

If we don’t pay much of Billings’ contract then the pick is not as token.

Ginnivan is a goal kicking crumbing forward. Still young, a bit of a loose unit, but an extrovert and a live wire.

It would seem though that Hawthorn is the likely option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back