2023 young talent time

Remove this Banner Ad

Although conceding the height advantage to his opponent, ZZ came out on Top in his ruck battle against Coen Livingston, winning the hit outs and exerting more influence around the ground.

Mind you can't see it happening in the next two trade periods at least. WC haven't quite finished drinking their vast cup of bathwater yet.
It's taken the administration long enough. What cracks me up is the fans still think they're special, that even though they are historically bad, they're going to come good fast because West Coast.

It's taken the administration long enough. What cracks me up is the fans still think they're special, that even though they are historically bad, they're going to come good fast because West Coast.
The pick 1 thread is insane reading

We got the good and the bad from Collard this week. He demonstrated his intriguing talent in kicking another bag of 5 goals for Subiaco. He also had a number of undisciplined passages of play that hurt his team, including giving away a free kick off camera as a teammate was lining up for goal at a crucial moment in the 4th quarter.

Want.

Although conceding the height advantage to his opponent, ZZ came out on Top in his ruck battle against Coen Livingston, winning the hit outs and exerting more influence around the ground.

Just what we need another sun fearing backman- combination of Zakostelsky and Davies, no need for floodlighting at training- trackies off - bright lights!!!

Yeah he is, there was an interview and he is a Freo supporter through and through….
KGB as well…that’s where the swagger and attitude come from….
FWIW I love it, got some real caaarnt about him- finally a Ballas replacement.
KGB... as in the Russian secret service??

Well it has to happen at some point. I'm sure fans on both sides of the London Derby in Autumn 2001 looking back 24 years to the last time a player had crossed directly to Arsenal to Spurs or vice versa all agreed it would be at least that long till it happened again..
Feel like it's happened a few times since 2001.

William Gallas for one did it but also played for three London based sides. Whilst the rivalry between Chelsea and Arsenal isn't the same as Arsenal and Spurs it'd still be seriously frowned upon by fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this based on the TV series? Looks interesting so might have to watch it.
Nah I grew up in a nearby suburb and went to school in koondoola and Girrawheen.

It's always been called that since i remember. It's a very ethnic area which probably has something to do with it.

Tv shorts are funny but don't really reflect what I would say the area is like tbh.

Nah I grew up in a nearby suburb and went to school in koondoola and Girrawheen.

It's always been called that since i remember. It's a very ethnic area which probably has something to do with it.

Tv shorts are funny but don't really reflect what I would say the area is like tbh.
Thanks for explaining :)

Feel like it's happened a few times since 2001.

William Gallas for one did it but also played for three London based sides. Whilst the rivalry between Chelsea and Arsenal isn't the same as Arsenal and Spurs it'd still be seriously frowned upon by fans.
Ashley cole was the best story. He said he Nearly crashed his car in disgust when Arsenal called him and only offered him £55,000 a week and promptly moved to Chelsea in 2005.
The gunners should have paid up in hindsight as he became one of the best full backs in EPL history afterwards.

Stephen Hill was from Balga as well wasn't he?

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 young talent time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back