Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair bit of pressure on the kid if they give him number 4 as well. Be a bold move but hope tigers give him number 4.
I doubt that we'd put any pressure on the kid, he is what he is, but has obviously molded his game around Dusty and why wouldn't he, I see him more in the De Goey/Raynor type, but you never know. Langford has said that he loves how Bont plays and has used him as something to attain to, Smillie has done the same with Cripps. It's just natural that the young blokes look to those players who have been and are successful to mold their games around.

I doubt that we'd put any pressure on the kid, he is what he is, but has obviously molded his game around Dusty and why wouldn't he, I see him more in the De Goey/Raynor type, but you never know. Langford has said that he loves how Bont plays and has used him as something to attain to, Smillie has done the same with Cripps. It's just natural that the young blokes look to those players who have been and are successful to mold their games around.
You think you give him number 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back