No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
Come with me Friday, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

Having just plowed my way through the last 8 pages this song is now stuck on replay in my head, so I thought I'd just share so all of you can have it stuck your head too... :grinv1::tongueoutv1:

Some will jump all over me for saying this - but I sense that Cyril Rioli taking Hawthorn to the Federal Court isn’t helping anyone except the lawyers.
Can't tell yet... probably won't know for 10 years or more..

Could amount to nothing or change the course of history, you can never know in the moment.

Can't tell yet... probably won't know for 10 years or more..

Could amount to nothing or change the course of history, you can never know in the moment.
Any action of this type forces organisations to change behaviour no matter the outcome of specific cases. Little by little. It will affect all clubs and the AFL. Including ours.

Any action of this type forces organisations to change behaviour no matter the outcome of specific cases. Little by little. It will affect all clubs and the AFL. Including ours.
I don’t agree.

If Rioli can’t provide reliable evidence of wrongdoing, it’ll be thrown out …. and viewed in the court of public opinion as a vindictive lawsuit, aimed at smearing the reputation of several men who don’t deserve it.

The change that’ll drive is resentment & even more money for lawyers.

The only way something like this brings about positive change is if the allegations are founded. If they aren’t, it brings nothing good.

Last edited:
The Carlton board is going nuts.
Won't even make top 4 now.
We were robbed by the goal umpire.
5 day break is just not fair.
Goes on and on. Isn't it great?
They really could miss top 4 now, it's great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
Come with me Friday, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

Having just plowed my way through the last 8 pages this song is now stuck on replay in my head, so I thought I'd just share so all of you can have it stuck your head too... :grinv1::tongueoutv1:
How could you do this to us? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back