Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 16: St Kilda Saints v Port Adelaide Power, Marvel Stadium, Sunday June 30th 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One last thing. As I walked in waiting for a coffee, two women sitting down having coffee asked me who the team was that was training.
They are at RSEA ground and they were genuinely surprised that it was the Saints training
When they said they were Collingwood supporters it all made sense

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

noooo
its smaller and lighter than most new phones.
I have an android i use pretty much as a tablet, and i'll just get a phone sim for it , but i'll miss my old nokia , had a lot of good features.

Nokia_Lumia_Icon_35835068_0040_11.jpg
WARNING for unpixelated hands next time please.

Looks as though training was early just got here and they are packing up and going inside.
Nothing to report except Wall is a big unit.

Adios Amigos

Late! That’s not good enough!
Not up to your usual practice report standard.

One last thing. As I walked in waiting for a coffee, two women sitting down having coffee asked me who the team was that was training.
They are at RSEA ground and they were genuinely surprised that it was the Saints training

Decent sledge though.

Bonner to turn it over in the dying seconds by passing it directly to Geordiadis in the goal square, forgetting which team he now plays for.

Ken to give him a smile and hug post game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You obviously dont know about the dire hatred they both have for each other. I suspect Bonner will do everything in his power to put the final nail in Hinkleys coffin #gosaints

sigh...i long for the day of another 150th thread against the injectors
remember that?
what a time it was
sadly, we will prob never see that goodness again
Chin up PC......we will have another one of those absolutely awesome threads at some point....naturally we don't know when.

That 150th thread had more fireworks than a 4th of July night.

I look forward to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now....that's just plain bizarre Joffa.

The great news is that they made it to training.

The bad news is that they were at the wrong ground.

I hope you politely informed them that Richmond station is 10 stops the other way.......then a 5 min walk to Pies HQ.

Now....that's just plain bizarre Joffa.

The great news is that they made it to training.

The bad news is that they were at the wrong ground.

I hope you politely informed them that Richmond station is 10 stops the other way.......then a 5 min walk to Pies HQ.
It's a testament to how good our facility is. Pies fans want to show up and have a coffee.

You obviously dont know about the dire hatred they both have for each other. I suspect Bonner will do everything in his power to put the final nail in Hinkleys coffin #gosaints
I chatted with Bonner and he is dead set keen to have a win over the Power. It's a very personal thing.

What a great kid, you can see why we were so keen to get him across. I love seeing indigenous kids with that spark and self confidence. A great move by the club to give him the opportunity also.

Pretty amazing that he goes up to Fitzroy Crossing in his week off and does footy clinics. Absolute legend this young man, love him to bits already.

This one is for both sets of fans

View attachment 2030618

Just joking. Saints by 36!
You guys are gonna cop the 'better' port this week sorry. Players will be possessed with motivation for the guern-no, the clu-no, not that either, for the fa-haha no, definitely not them.

For daddy donuts. Just like the 13 game streak last year, they played to get Ken a new contract and shut up shop soon as that was achieved.

Last edited:
noooo
its smaller and lighter than most new phones.
I have an android i use pretty much as a tablet, and i'll just get a phone sim for it , but i'll miss my old nokia , had a lot of good features.

Nokia_Lumia_Icon_35835068_0040_11.jpg
I use a Nokia with a 'square home' app to feel like the good old days. They were good phones and systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back