Strategy 2024 DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1954616

Rule changes on the run .....part of making the game easier to play

View attachment 1954619

Bevo is leaving us on the edge here. Sanders becoming a FWD would allow SuperCoaches valuable time to assess DPPs to determine the top forwards of 2024. And even more crucially, free up an on-field spot in midfield. Sanders’ forward percentage for the year dropped from 38 per cent to 36 per cent after last round, just above the 35 per cent DPP threshold. He will be a close wach in the Dogs’ next two games.

Darcy’s
ruck time dipped slightly last round, attending five centre bounces after starting at nine and seven in his first two games, but his forward split for the season was virtually unchanged. He’s on track to become a FWD-RUC after round 6, as long as Luke Beveridge does the right thing

Last line doing a massive amount of heavy lifting. Will probably be stuck out on the wing next 2 games.
Darcy has already played 3 games. If Bevo drops him, his split won't change and he'll get DPP. :moustache:

Remind me, DPP changes occur after Round 6? So two more rounds to go before they take effect. My trade plans are very contingent on being able to send the troops down back.

If Bevo drops the future of the club after 3 goals and the RS nom it won't be Darcy who has the issue
i'm actually really happy for Darcy. He looks awesome. Hope he can get a clear run at it. He's a significant upgrade on Lobb, who I believe is a spud of the highest order.

i'm actually really happy for Darcy. He looks awesome. Hope he can get a clear run at it. He's a significant upgrade on Lobb, who I believe is a spud of the highest order.
Cause he's very tall right?

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

All the Melbourne players are surely locked now as not playing next week? Guessing all that time Trac spent forward wasn't enough, but Howes should be good? Salem should get Def/Mid as his move back didn't exactly eventuate with him being subbed off!

All the Melbourne players are surely locked now as not playing next week? Guessing all that time Trac spent forward wasn't enough, but Howes should be good? Salem should get Def/Mid as his move back didn't exactly eventuate with him being subbed off!
Howes needs to go. Salem will be out for 4 weeks or so with a hammy. Stuff all other relevant DPP for Melb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you keep Howes uncle after he scored 62?

Should make a bit more cash and be a handy D7.
I traded him last week. Even with the 62, you’ll be lucky to make another 40-50k and you’ll have to wait 4 weeks for it minimum. Has the Bye next week. Graham, Clohesy on the bubble, so easy downgrades. Mac Andrew appeals as well. IMO crazy to hold with those options and a Bye, just to make 50k.

I traded him last week. Even with the 62, you’ll be lucky to make another 40-50k and you’ll have to wait 4 weeks for it minimum. Has the Bye next week. Graham, Clohesy on the bubble, so easy downgrades. Mac Andrew appeals as well. IMO crazy to hold with those options and a Bye, just to make 50k.

Howes is good to keep as bench cover at least. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy 2024 DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back