List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

I think theyre just waiting on who we bring in and if we bring in players via trade/free agency we will do that but I dont think we will do that to expand number of selections in the draft, i reckon it will only be 3 in national draft. Hope you're right tho prefer a larger draft hand this year
It’s counter to what we normally do, but there’s at least one obvious candidate this year in Johnson and I’d move Macrae as well (I doubt the club pull that one though). To my knowledge the rookie discount still applies along with the banking of cap space so that’s perhaps $250k carried forward. If there were ever a draft to load up (even with post 50 picks) it’s this one. Not to mention there’s a number of absolute cloggers at the lower end of the list.

Shoots is an elite pressure forward, IQ an elite one v one general defender, Elliott elite overhead for a small forward. The best role players tend to have an elite trait whereas the true A graders tend to have a more elite package overall. Let me put it this way if Ed Allan goes on to be an A grader would you prefer him to be at JDG’s or Baker’s level?
Yeah, that's fair enough.

Edward would have burst on the scene as soon as we drafted him.
If not for growing pains.
We played him on the wing for him to settle.
Back inside now. A serious talent.

Spot on. The guys that will wind up cut are not going to garner any interest and you delay the announcement in case things do or don’t pan out in trade week.
The club has done its best in the past to find guys a new home if they can, even if its for a nothing pick There will be some in that boat. If they can't, then the chop will follow

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back