List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like Sims.

His forward craft is really good and he knows how to use his body and out position his opponent. Plus he has strong hands.

Reminds me a bit of Harry McKay.

For me he’s the one. Although honestly I’d be happy with any of them.

Yeah. I’m not picky
Over 195cm? Come on down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faull would be on my list as well. I like when they’re described as aggressive. I really wanted us to grab Josh Treacey for the same reason. Your key forward has to be aggressive and competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Me too

Sadly Dekka prefers the Kelly / McMahon type of key forward

Faull would be on my list as well. I like when they’re described as aggressive. I really wanted us to grab Josh Treacey for the same reason. Your key forward has to be aggressive and competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think you need forward craft in terms of body work and proper leading patterns. That’s what I think Sims has over a couple of other similarly rated key forward prospects.

If Harry O'Farrell can't crack a top 30 list you know it's a good year. Might be better than those last 5 talls on Cal's list and hard to think of player who is a better mark than him.

I do agree another top 30 pick would he handy and should be priority.

In terms of the talls, as long as they are over 195cm, I'm not too fussed.

Well Reef/Long/Allen are around 195cm but there are Mids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Reef/Long/Allen are around 195cm but there are Mids
yeah, different from being a tall mid to a tall forward. Most of these tall mids havent bee developed growing up play as a key forward which is like some like reef doesnt play tall.

I thought Eyre might fill a role as a tall key defender or forward but I'm afraid he might be another endlessly injured player who cannot be relied upon. Now it's concussion when a couple of good games might surely have seen him being our tenth debutant.

I thought Eyre might fill a role as a tall key defender or forward but I'm afraid he might be another endlessly injured player who cannot be relied upon. Now it's concussion when a couple of good games might surely have seen him being our tenth debutant.
He missed the one game (last week) with concussion. He's back this week. Lets not write him off just yet.

I like him. I'm frustrated by his timing (injury and concussion wise) as I'm sure he is. The door is wide open if he'd only step through it!
Yeah, we all want that. He's looked good the last few weeks he has played. Hopefully gets a good run at it from this point on.
All he wants to do is play footy, loves it. So it would be frustrating for him these stop/start.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back