List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

What on earth has happened to Welsh? He’s been playing league footy over there and kicked a bag early in the champs, but isn’t rated by ESPN and is 50 in the HUN. Attitude? Does he suffer from “Keeler’s”?
IMO, Welsh has performed better at state level than Caddy did last year, similar size and player, should go in the first rounder.

IMO, Welsh has performed better at state level than Caddy did last year, similar size and player, should go in the first rounder.

Wasn’t even invited to the national combine, only state which suggests there isn’t a lot of interest for him from clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Welsh: Medium Forward 18 yrs 191 cm

Stats

U18 Champs:
6 Games 15 Goals Avg: 2.5

Sanfl u18s 2024:
1 Game 8 Goals Avg: 8

Sanfl u18 2023:
10 Games 27 Goals Avg: 2.7

Sanfl Seniors:
9 Games 10 Goals Avg: 1.1

IMO, High forward IQ, skillful, but needs a preseason or two before he will impact at the highest level.

Free hit for Adelaide!

Last edited:
Tyler Welsh: Medium Forward 18 yrs 191 cm

Stats

U18 Champs:
6 Games 15 Goals Avg: 2.5

Sanfl u18s 2024:
1 Game 8 Goals Avg: 8

Sanfl u18 2023:
10 Games 27 Goals Avg: 2.7

Sanfl Seniors:
9 Games 10 Goals Avg: 1.1

IMO, High forward IQ, skillful, but needs a preseason or two before he will impact at the highest level.

Free hit for Adelaide
Nobody is questioning whether he can hit the scoreboard or not. It's his ability to move up and down the ground, and lack of athleticism.
We'll see how he goes at the next level.

The whitlock boys had a good game

Matt - 3 goals from 12 disposals
Jack - 2 goals from 21 disposals

Jack played further up the ground with Matt closer to goal

Gotta find a way to get one of these boys. Get back in the first round.

Ollie Warburton had 24 disposals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup, not great. But nothing can be done about that part of it.
It's one reason to pursue player for player trades as much as anything.
We'll try to keep some of those picks, and then prob use our F1 to get back into this years draft. Especially if they want a forward.

Not the best draft hand, that’s why I’ve been saying that we’re 🤬 for the future. No draft or trade capital and a list that the majority of our good players are over 30.
Yes I see the negative side of things but it makes the positives when they happen so much better because they are unexpected.

Not the best draft hand, that’s why I’ve been saying that we’re 🤬 for the future. No draft or trade capital and a list that the majority of our good players are over 30.
Yes I see the negative side of things but it makes the positives when they happen so much better because they are unexpected.
Parker looks to have good potential, Condon could start playing vfl mid next year. Both are FREE hits and potential best 22.

Allan is starting to look likely. Big roo looks good early on, another FREE hit. TJ I also think has a future.

Add Mcguane end of 25. And cap for a good FA

There’s plenty to like

Parker looks to have good potential, Condon could start playing vfl mid next year. Both are FREE hits and potential best 22.

Allan is starting to look likely. Big roo looks good early on, another FREE hit. TJ I also think has a future.

Add Mcguane end of 25. And cap for a good FA

There’s plenty to like
Yeah ok I’ll agree there, not putting Condon in there yet, he’s still playing college ball and I’d be trying absolutely anything to get an NBA contract before AFL.

Allan has definitely grown this season he’s potential looks really good and TJ is the other one I’m impressed by and F/s may help us out soon if Micks boy keeps improving.

A single draft doesn’t make or break a clubs future. Sure it sucks that we don’t have any early picks this year but we have a full suite for 2025 at this point plus several FS and NGA prospects that are looking good for the next few years too in addition to the possibility of Condon joining us for 2025. We’ll be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back