List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

I come in peace my fellow Big 4 brethren.

Passing on that Collingwood are VERY keen on Bo Allan per his folks.

I’m not sure if that means you think he’ll slide to your first pick (unlikely?) or if you anticipate trading back into where he’s projected to be via Noble trade.

I come in peace my fellow Big 4 brethren.

Passing on that Collingwood are VERY keen on Bo Allan per his folks.

I’m not sure if that means you think he’ll slide to your first pick (unlikely?) or if you anticipate trading back into where he’s projected to be via Noble trade.
Hey there MITSUHIATO sun, thanks for that

He's a powerful lad who looks like he's got a nice blend of inside/outside. I like the thought of him and Nick together in the middle
Bo and Ed Allan haha
That would be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are very interested in him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Freo may not have too many picks once they trade for Bolton and maybe baker depending where Baker decides to go;

Freo may not have too many picks once they trade for Bolton and maybe baker depending where Baker decides to go;

There’s talk that even though Baker is still undecided, he’s leaning towards the Eagles.

Just waiting to see who they appoint as coach.

There’s talk that even though Baker is still undecided, he’s leaning towards the Eagles.

He must be one of the A Graders Simpson referred to when he said there were so many calling him desperate to play with Harley 🥴

Last edited:

Yeah, there is talk that Baker is favouring eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back