2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, if we get 9, makes the decision easy. 8 & 9 for Lalor or FOS, hope that Smillie slides to us.

Look at it this way, one of the potential pick 1's vs a couple of our favourite potential pick 15's.

I know what I want us to do that's for sure.

Would be just magic if walked out with Lalor / Smilie wouldn’t it

However, I’m of the view pick 9 is a bit of a mirage / distraction.

Would be great, sure. I’d rather just do what is best for our list, put ourselves in a position to draft a superstar mid at 2. Then we can talk about 9

9 is likely just Lindsay, Travaglia or maybe a tall anyway.. don’t get all the fuss. Content to retain F1, perceptions change every year, no one thought this was a superdraft this time last year

I may be in the minority, but I don't really want travaglia. I don't see a midfielder at all, just a dashing defender with average foot skills. Also, rewatching some of Lindsay's highlights, I have noticed that he seems to be a bit fumbly, and not a one touch kind of player which concerns me. Re-watched some footage of Langford and I'm praying that he makes it to us, but looking unlikely. Smilies foot skills are better then I remember, but still unsure if he makes it.

I may be in the minority, but I don't really want travaglia. I don't see a midfielder at all, just a dashing defender with average foot skills. Also, rewatching some of Lindsay's highlights, I have noticed that he seems to be a bit fumbly, and not a one touch kind of player which concerns me. Re-watched some footage of Langford and I'm praying that he makes it to us, but looking unlikely. Smilies foot skills are better then I remember, but still unsure if he makes it.

I think you’re on the money with all of that. Lindsay looks like a nice player to have rather than a player we should desperately chase.

No more maybe mids!

Guess you’re in the minority if I agree with you

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back