List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
Would rather play 1 of our mascots chuck or checker.
Oh please. I've had my frustrations with him but a pressure forward in a team that can't even break 40 inside 50's some games and when the do it is slow, down the line, all just to setup a long, high bomb into the fwd pocket.

Most of the time it is him and Pickett chasing about 6 blokes because we have a combination of too many talls and slow mid sizers who don't lay tackle.

Oh please. I've had my frustrations with him but a pressure forward in a team that can't even break 40 inside 50's some games and when the do it is slow, down the line, all just to setup a long, high bomb into the fwd pocket.

Most of the time it is him and Pickett chasing about 6 blokes because we have a combination of too many talls and slow mid sizers who don't lay tackle.
High & long a good small forward would be front & center 23 games 18 goals time to find a new roll with in the team.

A strong performance from Sam Lalor who like many others was forced to embrace a change in role for the balance of his team. He played the first half in defense and looked comfortable back there, able to use his physicality to out muscle opponents and picking his moments to leave his opponent and attack the game. In the second half he played his more customary midfield role, dominating at stoppage with his tough tackling and winning four clearances for the half.

Pickett manages to get to the right spots.
Pickett is in a different league compared to most small fwds and he has still gone completely missing for whole quarters and even entire games this year because of how we play.

Role players like Chandler are also often tasked with trying to free up guys like Pickett by putting on blocks, running through to create space behind and other sacrificial plays.

Trade period needs to be a week max, so deals actually get done and there is some sense of urgency to move things along.

Think this may be the slowest trade period ever. Other than Richmond trades and Houston there is absolutely **** all happening across the board.

Clubs signing players to long contracts more and more will do this, less coming out of contract each year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back