List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
Anyway no I wouldn't do that trade, not advocating for Cox, just found it funny how the some of the same people saying Cox sucks (correctly) are the same people saying getting Harry Sharp could be a positive. As an example: It would be the same as opposition fans trying to convince themselves that Bailey Laurie could be a good player for their club coz they havent seen much of him. Both had 4 years in the system.
I've never heard of Harry sharp but isn't he fringe in a team that is good?
Cox getting dropped in a bunch of crap that sam weidemann got games in.

This is how we ended up with Tom Gillies.

That being said I'm fine with Sharp as he'll be at least a depth winger to replace Hunter. If he's anything more than that it's a massive bonus.

I was about to use the exact example Legs did but luckily I read on so I wasn't Sandra'd

I was about to use the exact example Legs did but luckily I read on so I wasn't Sandra'd
The Office Jim GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully get some Sunday night Tom Morris exclusives tonight like we have the past few weeks.

Also great to see clubs like Geelong, Collingwood and Carlton struggling to get there deals done for once.

Hopefully get some Sunday night Tom Morris exclusives tonight like we have the past few weeks.

Also great to see clubs like Geelong, Collingwood and Carlton struggling to get there deals done for once.
He has already dropped saints losing interest in Soldo. Hopefully something juicier tonight.

Best part is if we have to find a new coach:.

Brad Green probably "Hi everyone we are looking for a coach, yes we finished bottom 4, Oliver distractions continued and he will now only fetch us a late pick with us paying a large sum of his salary for another 5 years, Trac wants out, Kozzy is homesick, most of "stars" are all over 30 years old and we don't have a top 4 pick coz we traded it away for a bag of dicks but you'll love it here I promise"

That's the other reason I want Oliver gone, if we are going to lose guys I'd rather not do it all in the one year. I think there's a good chance the trade still happens but Goody would be doing everything he can to stop it, bloke is such a selfish coach it's unreal. Even when we were a top 4 team 22-23 he was still running it back with the same blokes hoping to catch lightning in a bottle rather than evolving.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back