• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Either you've said No, or they aren't the younger brother.

The only one is Lloyd, where you said No after someone asked, but you could have been saying No about something else.

Or Warner.
I don’t believe he said no to McCartin and he loved my post. So he either loved it because McCartin is correct, or he agrees with my VFL assessment 😂

Charlie’s older than Tom
I know? I didn’t say anything about age at all or who was younger or older…??

And Bedford never said it either:
“Take it to the bank a brother of a player has been put away from all footy for the season and we will add him”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It never ceases to amaze me that people keep falling for bedford's crap.

Just a reminder from earlier in the season (June);
Has anyone heard if Charlie McCartin is going to stay on for a few more games, or the rest of the season?

Ill ask his manager tonight

Will only play for us .

Charlie hasn't been sighted for us since and has been back playing at Lorne.
So we have bedford's source, a player manager who didn't know where his client was playing in the following weeks.

Let's not forget all the other 'take it to the bank(s)' eg if Logan signed we couldn't afford Hayward, we were 'right into' Jordon Sweet, who two days later lodged a request for a trade to Port (at the same time Grundy requested a trade to Sydney).

And this same source has also all the news on Papley's injury, which just happens to fully coincide with the Swans injury news put out earlier in the week.

Now eventually bedford's source will actually get one right, but the amount of weight put on these rumours is IMO absolutely ridiculous.

It never ceases to amaze me that people keep falling for bedford's crap.

Just a reminder from earlier in the season (June);

Charlie hasn't been sighted for us since and has been back playing at Lorne.
So we have bedford's source, a player manager who didn't know where his client was playing in the following weeks.

Let's not forget all the other 'take it to the bank(s)' eg if Logan signed we couldn't afford Hayward, we were 'right into' Jordon Sweet, who two days later lodged a request for a trade to Port (at the same time Grundy requested a trade to Sydney).

And this same source has also all the news on Papley's injury, which just happens to fully coincide with the Swans injury news put out earlier in the week.

Now eventually bedford's source will actually get one right, but the amount of weight put on these rumours is IMO absolutely ridiculous.
Fantastic post well done . Sometimes mistakes are made by anyone . Logans contract was put back due to the size of Wills contract and we had to juggle the books , hence as KB said we won't be chasing any big fish this year.
Hopefully going forward you can contribute something meaningful to the debate and not crap as you say .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back