Votes: 2 5.6%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae would surely be on a lot of money and for three more seasons.

Re-signed in March 2022 after three straight all australians and gary ayres medal (best finals player) in 2021.

You'd think there would only be a few teams interested.

Would prefer Membrey over Stringer if we had any money for a proven mark N goal kicker.
I'd rather neither. As others have said, if we were bringing in a forward, I'd want a quick, clever quick. I still like Rosas as an option.

Either one of them would have to replace one of the talls long-term IMO and I'd rather just back our talls. Whoever ends up being the long-term replacement for the role Parker is currently playing needs to be quicker or we're going to continue having the same issues locking the ball inside 50 early in contests.

But on our tall forwards, I reckon people fret too much about them. They're all still young and it's their first full season playing together. Easy to forget they were all competing for one spot only two years. In theory, they should all only get better individually and as a collective from here.

I'd rather neither. As others have said, if we were bringing in a forward, I'd want a quick, clever quick. I still like Rosas as an option.

Either one of them would have to replace one of the talls long-term IMO and I'd rather just back our talls. Whoever ends up being the long-term replacement for the role Parker is currently playing needs to be quicker or we're going to continue having the same issues locking the ball inside 50 early in contests.

But on our tall forwards, I reckon people fret too much about them. They're all still young and it's their first full season playing together. Easy to forget they were all competing for one spot only two years. In theory, they should all only get better individually and as a collective from here.
Couldn’t agree more with this. Parker is fringe because he is not quick enough. So it would be silly to seek a like-for-like replacement.

It’s easy to get down on our 3 tall forwards, but there are few tall forwards dominating in the league and I’d be surprised if any of them were younger than our trio. But k addition, our talks must be doing something right, because structurally our play is doing okay (though obviously would be better if we had a few more strong marks down the line and inside 50).

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back