• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

100% especially if you keep a leader for too long.

Players become the locker room they walk into, not saying we have a poor culture,. but whoever we draft is walking into whatever current standards and practices we have
At some point in time we went from having a very good "footy club" culture to now trying to emulate "corporate" culture as though that is the benchmark of professionalism to aspire to.

I remain unconvinced that a "corporate culture" is right for footy players.

I may stand to be corrected but I doubt it.

Last few premiers have all been big on "footy club" culture.

We act superior adopting this approach to culture but I don't actually think we are.

At some point in time we went from having a very good "footy club" culture to now trying to emulate "corporate" culture as though that is the benchmark of professionalism to aspire to.

I remain unconvinced that a "corporate culture" is right for footy players.

I may stand to be corrected but I doubt it.

Last few premiers have all been big on "footy club" culture.

We act superior adopting this approach to culture but I don't actually think we are.
This is why i would love someone like Dom Brew just to come into the club and wear his heart on his sleeve and get in and give it a crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RMC have updated Cochran's draft profile:

STRENGTHS:
  • Endurance
  • Intercept marking
  • Mobility
  • Rebounding
  • Versatility
  • Vertical leap

IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Composure
  • Kicking on the run

On Finn, Surely you can't go top 8 in this draft averaging 11.5 touches as a mid in the championship?
If you can't get it against the best kids, you are NF chance in the AFL.
Stylish player....pick around 12.

Doesn't look any better than the kid who sent to the Saints last year around there, and this is supposed to be a superior draft.

He is the biggest boom/bust mid in the top 10. Someone will take the chance then again a bloke named Bontempelli was seen as one. He’d be a risk but could easily be the best mid in the draft.

I cannot stand Jake Stringer, but for the right price , at least it is something I guess.

I still wouldn't mind them throwing Rohan a lifeline if he would come back with a young family.

We need players who can play next year imo.

I don't know who, wont pretend to have any inside info, but a few 18 year old flankers won't move the needle.

If it’s let’s say the pick 44 we get for Parker it’s a Hail Mary not only we can take, we SHOULD take

Why would Collingwood care what happens to a pick after they trade it? The trade either made sense or it didn’t. If you worry about the other clubs, you are nuts.

That said, why don’t we offer Collingwood our two picks for their pick 13, and then they on trade our best pick to Port.

Finally, did I miss something? I thought GC had pick 13 - did they trade it to Collingwood?

RMC have updated Cochran's draft profile:

STRENGTHS:
  • Endurance
  • Intercept marking
  • Mobility
  • Rebounding
  • Versatility
  • Vertical leap

IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Composure
  • Kicking on the run

He can't kick? Well that seals it. Gonna be a future Swans Hall of Fame defender!

If Sydney are coming so hard for 13 they must have someone they really like, because its very likely at 19 (22) and 22 (26) that they will get Hynes and a Whitlock brother
It's all over the place!

First we're looking at Maginness (189cm mid/fwd), then "a late swing" at Garcia (178cm small fwd), and now we're trying to get up to pick 13 for who knows who!!!

It's all over the place!

First we're looking at Maginness (189cm mid/fwd), then "a late swing" at Garcia (178cm small fwd), and now we're trying to get up to pick 13 for who knows who!!!
If you want to know who we want pick 13 for, just look at the names being ranked in the 40s and 50s in all the phantom drafts.

Why would Collingwood care what happens to a pick after they trade it? The trade either made sense or it didn’t. If you worry about the other clubs, you are nuts.

That said, why don’t we offer Collingwood our two picks for their pick 13, and then they on trade our best pick to Port.

Finally, did I miss something? I thought GC had pick 13 - did they trade it to Collingwood?
It's GC's pick at the moment, but it's wrapped up in the whole Houston saga

Seems the current 'deal' is they'll give GC's pick 13, 23 and Joe Richards to PA for Houston, but they don't want Port then trading us 13

Which I interpret as there's a player they know we're going after that they possibly also want?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back