• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Collingwood care what happens to a pick after they trade it? The trade either made sense or it didn’t. If you worry about the other clubs, you are nuts.

That said, why don’t we offer Collingwood our two picks for their pick 13, and then they on trade our best pick to Port.

Finally, did I miss something? I thought GC had pick 13 - did they trade it to Collingwood?

What’s the point when Armstrong won’t be there let’s be real here we can get two talls at 19 and 21 or a tall and a small forward. If that’s the deal I want a future second back too or something that’s horrible overs.

What’s the point when Armstrong won’t be there let’s be real here we can get two talls at 19 and 21 or a tall and a small forward. If that’s the deal I want a future second back too or something that’s horrible overs.
I don't think anyone knows what we are up to. I don't.

I don't think anyone knows what we are up to. I don't.

Personally would only trade up for St Kilda’s second pick and we are way too far away to get them remotely interested.

In such an even draft, that seems crazy for a pick upgrade. Let them keep it until draft night then if there is a massive slider pay overs then…. Not now

Agree unless it’s to specifically get Armstrong and I’d get it there what is the point and the target. Talls are so even after him.

I would just wait until Melbourne bid on Kako and then trade for pick 9.

With what don’t see how we are remotely offering enough, two picks in the 20’s won’t be enough. If we were Melbourne no way we are accepting that for pick 9

drafting a few late round kids won’t help us. Trade the picks

Yeah cause drafting guys like JMac worked so badly for us. If they are the right types we should draft them.

However I’d be going for Stringer myself for the pick we get for Parker (44)

RMC have updated Cochran's draft profile:

STRENGTHS:
  • Endurance
  • Intercept marking
  • Mobility
  • Rebounding
  • Versatility
  • Vertical leap

IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Composure
  • Kicking on the run

Sounds like another "soft" player.

Hi all

I thought I would give you all a tour through The List.
I tinker a bit with it like I will show below. Every week.

I count players in the Bests and Depth colums only if they have SOMETHING in the games played column(the yellow one). This adds up to the white total with the black background (above).
I then total the two white totals with the black background across to total at the far right 44 (white with a black background).

I also total main list players and CAT A and CAT B players. You can see each player is tagged as such. I total these or count these and you can see the total in the Sydney 2024 List(circled). The total of this has to agree with the white total on the black background total above.

Each week I copy players from Bests to Depth and back and the two totals ensure my spreadsheet is in balance. It stuffs up occasionally.

I have spent a fair few hours creating this. But it is a joy. Weekly I only need about 10 minutes to keep it up to date.

Just thought I would share this with you.

----------------------------

I picked some hypotheticals in the sheet to show what might happen this draft period. I think we need to beef up out forward stocks. They are pretty crap. I think our rucks are set. I think our tall defenders are getting set. Our medium and small defenders usually come out of our mids. I don't think we need mids this trade period. We also have some Academy kids next year. We are leaking mids(Parker) and still have Adams and Sheldrick in Depth.

Just my thoughts.

View attachment 2137310
Absolutely love your work rusty. Great as always!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would he replace any of them? or would he play in the same fwd line as them like Parker. I think the latter...
Don't think we should play all three talls.

Pick the two best and trade the other one out.

Play Stringer mid/fwd/bench as a burst player.

We also have Jack Buller as a back up/developing tall fwd.

RMC have updated Cochran's draft profile:

STRENGTHS:
  • Endurance
  • Intercept marking
  • Mobility
  • Rebounding
  • Versatility
  • Vertical leap

IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Composure
  • Kicking on the run

Negative being composure well he can learn off Blakey then lol

He can't kick? Well that seals it. Gonna be a future Swans Hall of Fame defender!

Well he’ll fit in with the current lot I hold my breath them finding a target in the back half

Future first and whatever pick then gives them enough to match bid so pick 9 isn’t wasted matching

Nowhere near enough to trade up. Dead set pipe dream trading up that high. To trade up in this years draft it would take all 3 of our firsts (this years and next) and even then not sure Melbourne or the Saints do it. Top 10 picks are worth their weight. St Kilda could get more from others for starters.

Don't think we should play all three talls.

Pick the two best and trade the other one out.

Play Stringer mid/fwd/bench as a burst player.

We also have Jack Buller as a back up/developing tall fwd.
Get this straight Stringer is not going to the Swans

We want harry and so do i

We would be mad not to want him, just not sure on what planet a side above us is trading a pick in that range. You’d assume we have to get in before Melbourne as boy they need a KPF too.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back