List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of KPPs in the late teens/20s to be had.

Jealous!

Just no half forwards please with our first rounders.

I’d like a key forward with one of them, possibly trade one to next year.

Yeah going to SA (briefly), then to Tanzania and to Rwanda to see the animals especially. Been a bucket list trip

Is it that hard to find a KPP that will stay fit for the full year? We seem to love ones that have concussion or hamstring issues

They rarely are available if they don’t have issues clubs don’t let go of KPP’s too often

My man Hamish Davis is off to the combine.

Plus a couple of surprise selections from Claremont - well done in particular to Aiden Riddle.
I think he is a potential smokey for our double picks at the end of the first. He has really caught fire in the back half of the year and risen up the rankings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My other one got interviewed by the Swans yesterday and did well , KB said they had 45 more interviews to do , also said we will probably have only 3 picks in it
Nice tidbit. I'm going to run with the 3 picks when I start giving my non expert advice in Sept/Oct.

Keeping powder dry until both AFL and VFL seasons finish, as we addressed our highest needs in last years drafts. Much to the detriment of page count.

A couple of very small Swans mentions from yesterday's Gettable ep:

Konstanty: still has no new contract offer, and is likely to explore his options at end of the season. This adds to the June info that he has significant interest from a few clubs (presumably Melbourne based?)

Ladhams and McAndrew: mentioned right at the end in relation to the annual "ruck merry-go-round", in that Cal T is watching the situation with both.

Konstanty: still has no new contract offer, and is likely to explore his options at end of the season. This adds to the June info that he has significant interest from a few clubs (presumably Melbourne based?)

Ladhams and McAndrew: mentioned right at the end in relation to the annual "ruck merry-go-round", in that Cal T is watching the situation with both.
With the Konstanty situation do the Swans have to offer him a contract to make Konstanty have to be traded rather than walk so that we get something in return?

I get so confused with the different free agent levels and compensation

With the Konstanty situation do the Swans have to offer him a contract to make Konstanty have to be traded rather than walk so that we get something in return?

I get so confused with the different free agent levels and compensation
I doubt we will be able to get a trade as clubs know we don't want him. He will probably end up getting delisted and then picked up by someone else.

I doubt we will be able to get a trade as clubs know we don't want him. He will probably end up getting delisted and then picked up by someone else.
Yep would say thats an 80% chance of happening i just feel like with their being some "limited" interest there is a small chance we can get a future 3rd for him

He thinks he might get 1 year more

There’ll be a trade, and we’ll get something back for him
Fair but it will be worth very little like a 3rd or 4th and it will probably be a future pick. But i guess you might as well get something back and have a stab at the dark especially in this draft that sounds to be better for later picks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back