• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Snell is the only super promising one imo. He looks the goods but still 2 years away.

We need to draft a key forward this year.

Snell is the only super promising one imo. He looks the goods but still 2 years away.

We need to draft a key forward this year.
If you get a chance, check out Hamish Davis.

Not quite a key forward at 190cm - but he’s a Gunston / Fritsch type who, in my view, is going to be a high calibre AFL player. And likely to be available around our two first rounders.

Not quite a key forward at 190cm - but he’s a Gunston / Fritsch type who, in my view, is going to be a high calibre AFL player. And likely to be available around our two first rounders.
Him or Hynes as they can both either play as a Hayward replacement or play as a more manoeuvrable 3rd tall is what i would like alongside a more built KPF as we seem to love light framed KPFs as well

I wouldn't mind us taking the Whitlock brothers with our 2 picks.

Does he have a frame that can add muscle? Good burst speed? Clean hands? Enjoys the contest?
I'd prefer a KPF but if there isn't a decent one he might do. Develop into a Hayward/Heeney (as a forward) type.

In an ideal world, with one of our first two picks we select a KPF.

Going forward, I think only 1 of McLean/Amartey play with McDonald playing that 3rd tall KPF roaming/loose in defence role that Sam Reid used to.

Watching Noah Balta vs the Hawks makes me quite enthusiastic. Big strong contested beast.

Dubai Quacker can you advise us about that Matthew Johnson (44) from Freo. His bio days "he has drawn comparisons with club great, David Mundy!

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Gun but the Tigers will want a kings ransom for him
It's not what Richmond want for him, it's what his wage would be that would be the problem. If we truly wanted him to come, I think we'd get it done somehow.
He'd look pretty good in red and white!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not what Richmond want for him, it's what his wage would be that would be the problem. If we truly wanted him to come, I think we'd get it done somehow.
He'd look pretty good in red and white!

Feel that's the least of our worries, getting the trade value is a problem, rightfully so they would want a top 5 selection, and before you add this point plus this one equals a top 5, they don't for Richmond. They will want to replace him with someone at the top end of the draft if they went that way. Would cost us a very good player

Feel that's the least of our worries, getting the trade value is a problem, rightfully so they would want a top 5 selection, and before you add this point plus this one equals a top 5, they don't for Richmond. They will want to replace him with someone at the top end of the draft if they went that way. Would cost us a very good player
It all starts with "would he want to come?". You're right that the Tigers would want serious trade coin and possibly a player but never say never. Someone might be willing.

When I saw the Tigers play a few weeks back, pretty sure he started on the wing (which he hadn't done before).

Does he have a frame that can add muscle? Good burst speed? Clean hands? Enjoys the contest?
I'd prefer a KPF but if there isn't a decent one he might do. Develop into a Hayward/Heeney (as a forward) type.
Yes, yes, yes and yes.

He'll never be a key position player - but has all the attributes to be a VERY good 3rd tall or wingman.

Going to be a lot more passing on academy players

Say it after me:
"I believe that my support networks are integral to hetting the best out of me. I would find it incredibly difficult to be more than 3 years away from my support networks"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back