• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think we need damaging small forwards more than we need a medium/hybrid type like Stringer.
I really want us to look at Rosas from the Suns. Only reservation is that I'm sure there's a reason he's being pushed out, because he's got a lot of talent.

Last edited:
I really want us to look at Rosas from the Suns. Only reservation is that I'm sure there's a reason he's being pushes out, because he's got a lot of talent.
I wouldn't give Gold Coast that much credit in assuming they have "reasons" for doing illogical things that hurt them :p

The 3 year deal for Adamā€™s is beginning to look like a real fizzer
Lol. He's already nailed down the role of this board's favourite whipping boy. That itself is priceless.

Honestly can't fault the club for doing everything to maximise our chances of a premiership. If that means they see a role for stringer, then I'll trust their judgement. There's a lot of good, smart people at the top who know what they're doing. I do hope it's not at the expense of someone like Parker, but if changing the team up to make us less predictable is the way to a premiership then so be it. Won't be complaining if we have a trophy in the cabinet this year and next.

I have at times found myself wondering why for years we went without making changes along the way, and if the opposition had worked us out. Changes make us very hard to predict.

What Wtf GIF by avalbano

Me hearing Stringer linked to Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Walker and his team reach out to Damien Barrett every year or two when heā€™s amidst contract negotiations to tell him that Walker is willing to go elsewhere, thereby putting some media pressure on Adelaide to up their offer despite never really having any real intention to leave. I suspect that this Stringer thing is very similar and heā€™ll be playing at Essendon next year.

Logic was Sydney need a goal scorer and Stringer is resurgent if he can keep his body right. Have i missed any other points

Simplistic journalism

Last edited:
Stringer is another Stevie J- talented as all bu#$$@y but a crap trainer and a pop star.

Personally I think Hayward is better value - but if Papley does his kneeā€¦heā€™d be a great swap in.

Surplus to requirements in my view.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back