Votes: 2 5.6%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

7 and 14 for Logan McDonald, Yes or No?

(Its a yes from me, but I reserve the right to change my mind if we get two good games out of him coming up).

No thanks, guy is progressing nicely, I mean we kept Sam Reid forever based on promise, give Logan some time.

jacob weitering out of contract next year ... i know he's been discussed for a few years (often by me, i'm a big fan)
what would it take to tempt him to sydney?

jacob weitering out of contract next year ... i know he's been discussed for a few years (often by me, i'm a big fan)

Isn't he their captain? I wouldn't think he'd entertain any offer to leave.

For someone like Weitering, who really has no reason to want to leave his existing club, there would need to be a very specific reason why he wants to relocate to Sydney. Money would be a secondary thing.

Hey mate want to leave that shithole Carlton team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Weitering is worth around that. Elite KPDs are very rare and he brings leadership. He’d be serviceable until 34 (KPD tend to have longer careers), so in the last year of the contract he may be an expensive unofficial coach.

Is it the right move for Sydney? Not sure. Clearly meets a need but suspect our cap is stretched already. We’d lose depth, and this year is the first we have had depth for a long time, which has been vital to our success.

2022 draft shenanigans hurts even more when you see Darcy Jones was picked with the selection after Konstanty

KB thought he was so clever with those moves when in actual fact it was a complete clusterfork

That wasn't Kinnear, that was the new guy who pulled the moves. KB just stunk up the picks that year.

I was all for swapping our 2 picks for the three GWS had in that draft. I was big on Bennett, Weddell and Gruzewski

IMO, we were too wrapped up in the games of it all and lost focus on what we needed. Anyway, dumpster fire of a draft, very lucky it hasn't hurt us more

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back