• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 20 29.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure what outcome you are expecting. Parker, at his age and salary doesn't have a lot of value.

43 would be a perfectly good outcome. I doubt we will even get that much.
Maybe we need to amend his contract by mutual consent so it finishes this week and the afl will give us a band 2 or 3 given his 3 year contract at Norf.

Cor blimey, next thing you'll be asking him to value players that can get first use of the footy! Crazy talk.

I know it's asking a lot but lets aim for the stars lol

Powell is fine, he is not Rioli not even close, they will play both. Comparing apples with oranges in years too, go to a year where Richmond were half reasonable, take the year prior for one.
You can look at it and you will find that Powell is just a much better ball user and he is two years younger. Its ok to say you were wrong you know. You don't pay a first round pick and some for a sideways or maybe marginal upgrade on a player

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 1.55.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 1.55.13 PM.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Looking less and less likely Houston will get to Carlton...

Good on Port playing hardball wish we would

We have before on Papley and ROK.

Bit more difficult to play hardball with Dawson who was out of contract.

Also well done to Houston, who hasn't nominated a club and has said he is happy to stay if a trade cannot be done.

Home sick trades annoy me, but I think his done the right thing by Port Adelaide

You can look at it and you will find that Powell is just a much better ball user and he is two years younger. Its ok to say you were wrong you know. You don't pay a first round pick and some for a sideways or maybe marginal upgrade on a player

You are comparing them this year when one side came last and one was near the 8. It isn't comparing the same thing. Rioli is better.

We have before on Papley and ROK.

Bit more difficult to play hardball with Dawson who was out of contract.

Also well done to Houston, who hasn't nominated a club and has said he is happy to stay if a trade cannot be done.

Home sick trades annoy me, but I think his done the right thing by Port Adelaide

We didn't with Mitchell and we stupidly did the trade on the first day too to make matters even worse, people bagged the Cats last year for doing a few late swaps but least they got something else.

No way is Rioli near pick 6.

Teens, sure. Pick 6 is wild
I mean Rioli is an upgrade on Weller, but in 12 months time they have Uwland coming in who is a great half-back flanker and they will get him for half the price and he will be 10 years younger

I am talking about what he does on field attending centre bounces as well as damaging around goals.
Not on paper.

Yeah don't want Hynes at all, anyone else thanks. Hopefully someone takes him before our pick.

You are comparing them this year when one side came last and one was near the 8. It isn't comparing the same thing. Rioli is better.
I compared the last two years, one year Richmond were better and the other Gold Coast were better but the constant was that Powell had better efficiency and for better meters gained

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I compared the last two years, one year Richmond were better and the other Gold Coast were better but the constant was that Powell had better efficiency and for better meters gained

It's much as much, I'll be taking Dan Rioli and it's not close, eye test usually runs true, not big in pure stats in general myself.

Can we afford to have Green as third string? He's hardly even a traffic cone at this point.

A second year ruck he'll develop this year might get a game or two late next year. Aim all along would have been you have Grundy for 2-3 years and in the last of those years Green takes over

We didn't with Mitchell and we stupidly did the trade on the first day too to make matters even worse, people bagged the Cats last year for doing a few late swaps but least they got something else.

Mitchell was also out of contract and we could not afford to keep him.

Whilst 14 was definitely Unders the trade helped us land both Florent and Haywood.

Mitchell was also out of contract and we could not afford to keep him.

Whilst 14 was definitely Unders the trade helped us land both Florent and Haywood.

We should have got more (swaps in later rounds for starters) that's the whole point. We have been getting bent over senseless. All for accepting fair, but nothing less. Can we just stop taking 30% under every trade that's all I'm asking. Hopefully this trade manager is better than Beetson and he sounds like he is in this regard.

Now I'm not saying be Dodoro and be impossible to deal with but there has to be something in between the two extremes.

Some sanity on Ladhams. Good.
Don't mind keeping Ladhams. He's better than handy backup, as long as he keeps his brain explosions under wraps.

In the interest of Will Green's development, McAndrew has to be delisted. McAndrew is good with his tap but his around the ground work is not VFL level and is showing no signs of getting better anytime soon, especially given he is 24.

Don't mind keeping Ladhams. He's better than handy backup, as long as he keeps his brain explosions under wraps.

In the interest of Will Green's development, McAndrew has to be delisted. McAndrew is good with his tap but his around the ground work is not VFL level and is showing no signs of getting better anytime soon, especially given he is 24.

Agree Ladhams for depth and Green plays first ruck in VFL next year

What's our mid sized fwd & small defender depth? Atm it's Hayward & Cunningham. Can we target these areas in the draft or trade? I think Florent could be a potential mid sized fwd but unknown quantity atm, Fox could play a small defenders role...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back