• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 20 29.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Took 20 minutes to find it and have seen no major articles saying that this has changed

You would be right, just vaguely remember it being mentioned that’s all. Doesn’t really affect us we don’t have that turnover in academies often well at least not as much as the GC situation.

You would be right, just vaguely remember it being mentioned that’s all. Doesn’t really affect us we don’t have that turnover in academies often well at least not as much as the GC situation.
Could be annoying next year if all 3 of Chamberlain King and Carmichael are really good, but i think it would next a wild set of circumstances to get to that point and i don't think a club wants to be the first with a Swans academy player forcing their way back to Sydney

Could be annoying next year if all 3 of Chamberlain King and Carmichael are really good, but i think it would next a wild set of circumstances to get to that point and i don't think a club wants to be the first with a Swans academy player forcing their way back to Sydney
What will VFL do if academy player does an Archie Perkins “I don’t want to leave NSW” in interviews and tanks them??

There’s always one that falls. Edwards was seen as a sure thing top 20 pick, rookie pick. Honestly be shocked if they all go that high. What will be an issue is after pick 40 selections are worthless (which is the right way just annoying GC get to pillage drafts before).

There’s always one that falls. Edwards was seen as a sure thing top 20 pick, rookie pick. Honestly be shocked if they all go that high. What will be an issue is after pick 40 selections are worthless (which is the right way just annoying GC get to pillage drafts before).
Thats incorrect its after pick 54 that they are worthless

If a good swing man is what we want I would look no further than head across town and speak to Wade Derksen at Giants. Played a full year as a backman in the VFL and was very good, couldn’t get a senior debut but was not far off it and this followed playing a full year as a forward. Dee’s interested and he rested a move to Vic….he is an NT boy so not sure on the vic reasons but worth a question as he will fill a backline position without any issue for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back