• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing's happening, so here's a question for folks.

If you could clone three current Swans players so there was two of them in the side, who would you choose?
I think you need to do your research on cloning. Cloning could never turn 3 players into 2. It would just make more of them.

And with that grammar joke, I will see my way out…

Okay, so I would to with:

1. Heeney (mid plus forward)
2. Mills (mid plus defender)
3. Melican (two KPDs)

I reckon the Caleb Daniel to North is holding up the Parker deal.
Hope it does not happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are North using then? Players?

Pick 44 is where parker lands do I agree with it no but Daniel won’t get traded anyway. North take 2&25 to the pick swap area. Rich trade with North for pick 2 imo

The reason for his slide is because of concussion issues? Not sure that's true.

To the best of my knowledge, he went into concussion protocols once (as do most players from time-to-time). I don't think (?) he's had a history of concussions.

Maybe there's more to it - but I thought the "slide" has been more about him being a defender, not a mid or key forward.

I did not assert that Trainor isn't a risk. All draftees are a risk. But a prodigiously talented early draft pick is a better chance of becoming a quality AFL player than late or rookie draftees.
Not when we're doing the picking. :(

Warner too.

I think one is enough. Though you could throw the extra Gulden into a forward pocket.
Yeah I have no idea why Gulden cops it for his lapses in effort so disproportionately to Warner. One is a far greater offender than the other.

Because Gulden's lapses are exactly that - lapses. Uncharacteristic sloppy moments during games where he is otherwise busting his absolute arse consistently. Warner is just lazy, and you can cite examples of it all throughout matches.

Granted, Gulden's got things he still needs to work on. I'd still like to see more selfless footy from him, and the berating of teammates needs to be put in the cooler ASAP. But he's an incredibly hard-working player and it's unfair that when he has those lapses they are highlighted as so disastrous, yet because everyone just expects it from Warner, they go unscrutinised.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back