• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to believe that if Warner's situation is as simple as $X gets it done, it will get done by hook or by crook. We'll free up the money somewhere.

Think Warner signs a 1 year extension myself as it does make sense for him

Pick 44 is where parker lands do I agree with it no but Daniel won’t get traded anyway. North take 2&25 to the pick swap area. Rich trade with North for pick 2 imo
I don't understand much of that.
Daniel apparently wants to move to North. North have to pay something. I expect picks are involved. Therefore I reckon North will prioritise a player on a four year deal at a younger age than an older player on a 3 year deal.

Picks have to be involved. Therefore/conclusion = Daniel might be prioritized higher than Parker.
Therefore/conclusion the Daniel deal might be holding up the Parker deal.

Do GC have an indoor meeting on how we can bend over for a club each trade period? Just fold them

That’s the deal for Houston lol

Not sure who is worse GC or Port accepting it
If you value Lukosius at #18 and Richards at 40 then Port effectively got #18 and #12 out of Houston, thats a pretty good deal for what they wanted.

All GCS need is for one of Port or Collingwood to miss the 8 and then this deal strikes gold for them

If you value Lukosius at #18 and Richards at 40 then Port effectively got #18 and #12 out of Houston, thats a pretty good deal for what they wanted.

All GCS need is for one of Port or Collingwood to miss the 8 and then this deal strikes gold for them
Could be both finishing out of the 8.

They have traded a 2 time AA for one mid range first it’s a horrible deal for Port no two ways about it. Put it this way it’s twice as bad as Dan Rioli who is the better player? Then let’s compound it by taking Atkins lol

I don't understand much of that.
Daniel apparently wants to move to North. North have to pay something. I expect picks are involved. Therefore I reckon North will prioritise a player on a four year deal at a younger age than an older player on a 3 year deal.

Picks have to be involved. Therefore/conclusion = Daniel might be prioritized higher than Parker.
Therefore/conclusion the Daniel deal might be holding up the Parker deal.

The pick 25 for Daniel and 55 was the offer wasn’t accepted but maybe they accept 25 straight if that’s what it takes. Pick 44 and 62 north still have got us. It will be pick 44 that’s bang on fair

Nothing's happening, so here's a question for folks.

If you could clone three current Swans players so there was two of them in the side, who would you choose?
I'd also take clones of Lloyd just for the opportunity for a few Lloyd chains and BT to pass out in the box out of breath.

So GCS is a betting agency.
Not interested in winning flags or making the the eight.
More interested in winning the 888 and making flags.

Watch neither one miss the 8 and they have gifted the Pies a top 4 side in the process. Port won’t miss the 8 either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a very good one to be fair and GC don’t need 6, they get Lombard for zilch.

Take 6 to the draft. Tell the seagulls to fuch off. Simple.

Is Rioli that much better than Baker? Houston is clearly better. So, why 6?

Noble cost the Pies zilch. He's not better than Neal-Bullen. So, why anything better than 23?

I like GC. But Port Adelaide need to save them by refusing to accept the crap on offer for Houston.

So GCS is a betting agency.
Not interested in winning flags or making the the eight.
More interested in flagging and winning the 888.
Yes to a certain extent. They are now just waiting for their GCS academy graduates to get good. I believe they will make finals in the next 2-3 years just need to wait because once they start making finals it will be tough for them to fall down given how strong their academy is

Just wondering if the Swans' recruiting team have turned up for trade week?

Maybe:
1. They're satisfied with the current list, or

2. Paying close to the maximum of the salary cap and have no funds for any new established recruits?

Either way, what a disappointing period it has been so far!

That future F1 will be ladder pending much deathriding to do
I know people will go on about the F1 not mattering because of their F/S but what if they collapse and finish bottom 4. I'm pretty sure that they can get a better deal out of trading it away in the future than now.

Cause imagine if Houston ends up costing Collingwood #6 and #11 effectively

Collingwood effectively paid #11 and their F1 for Houston.
Never have I seen the Swans pay 2 first rounders for a player. Is that a reason we usually make the eight and don't bottom out much. Two first rounders in a draft that is very even from pick one through 10ish. Wasting picks. Great stuff. Go beat yourselves up.

See you at the draft. See you also in 2025.

Just wondering if the Swans' recruiting team have turned up for trade week?

Maybe:
1. They're satisfied with the current list, or

2. Paying close to the maximum of the salary cap and have no funds for any new established recruits?

Either way, what a disappointing period it has been so far!
In any case, one trade period doesn't define them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back