• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Konstanty was getting delisted. Melts over not getting anything for him is peak BF.

It's more the wasted pick Konstanty now was that annoys me

2022 has to go down as one of our worst in recent history.

Konstanty gone - could have had Darcy Jones, Gruzewski

Vickery gone - could have had Hustwaite

Mitchell depth - could have been Joe Richards from wangaratta

Horrid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stringer a good get for gws

Will Partner up with hogan

Takes the 3rd defender too (Greene/Hogan). Mind you all 3 wouldn’t know an ounce of defence.

One thing I will say where does that leave Riccardi, or Cadman?

Konstanty and Parker leaving frees up 2 list spots and some salary cap. Plus we've done the right thing by Parker. I'm sad to see him go. Would have preferred to see him finish a one club player. :(

Always exciting to see new faces come in the door but no guarantees they'll work out.

2022 is looking like a major bust for us although Hawks F2+F3 (or whatever it was) did help us last year.

Horrid

Correct. That's one reason why we need to start building some depth with good kids in this draft.

Konstanty and Parker leaving frees up 2 list spots and some salary cap. Plus we've done the right thing by Parker. I'm sad to see him go. Would have preferred to see him finish a one club player. :(

Always exciting to see new faces come in the door but no guarantees they'll work out.

2022 is looking like a major bust for us although Hawks F2+F3 (or whatever it was) did help us last year.

If you listen to some plonks, we NEVER HAVE any salary cap space at all at ANY time, silly

Horrid

Forgot the Dawson link

basically turned the future Crows Captain and a future 300 gamer into pick 44 😂

That whole draft was awful we aren’t the only team

We have been average at the draft multiple years besides the Acadamey pics. Not abysmal but nothing great.

But like the coach just doing ok is good enough

So what’s the logic from the Swans here, given we could have taken pick 62 for Parker only? Were we planning to delist Konstanty anyway and really wanted/needed pick 44 for some reason?

Granted any pick is a gamble, but ultimately wasting the Konstanty pick hurts a bit. It’s not massively bad but it does seem a little ‘unders’ to me.

We have been average at the draft multiple years besides the Acadamey pics. Not abysmal but nothing great.

But like the coach just doing ok is good enough

To be fair bar Stephen’s we haven’t had the high picks. Always easier when you have them

Konstanty must be pretty crap if we would rather move up 18 picks than see what he becomes.

If they get proven wrong will look pretty stupid, I guess if he does nothing then whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back