Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayward is for home & away games.
Lohmann is for finals.
Two totally different players.

Hayward was good in finals well he wasn’t in the shocking list on GF day at least

I find it interesting that Aaron Francis is apparently still without a contract for next season.

It may be we simply can't agree terms, but I wonder if we have our eye on a potential DFA and that is the hold up?

According to SEN players still uncontracted at other clubs;

Coll; Ned Long, Reef McInnes
Freo; Tom Emmett, Odin Jones, Max Knobel
Geel; Patrick Dangerfield, Mitch Duncan, Rhys Stanley (I assume all 3 will re-contracted).
GWS; Josh Fahey
Haw; Josh Bennetts
Melb; Marty Hore
North; Cooper Harvey, Charlie Lazzaro, Blake Drury
Port; Logan Evans
Rich; Kamdyn McIntosh, Mate Colina (to be re-listed after the draft), Thomson Dow
St K; Ben Paton, Jack Hayes, Tim Membrey, Olli Hotton
WCE; Luke Edwards

Hardly a stellar bunch (and obviously excludes players already delisted).

Full list (incl delisted players);

Ben Paton could be brought in as a lockdown small and Lazzaro has impressed me when I've seen him at AFL/VFL level.
(I'm not really expecting others to agree with me on the latter).

FWIW DFA period commences 1 November.

EDIT; And as I was typing Lazzaro has just been delisted.
Logan Evans and Ben Paton interest me the most out of those names

0 in the 2nd half

I didn’t say he was good in the GF hey let’s be real none were when Fox is your best or close to it, it’s a shocking day. He wasn’t horrible though. Had a good prelim and qualifying though. Medium forward is probably the hardest role when your side is being smoked. He was okay.

Brisbane, Geelong, Port Adelaide, Sydney and West Coast are likely to use three or four picks.

Cal Twomey's "The best next 10" list:

Ough sounds kinda like what we need

A few of the same players on Cal's next best list getting also getting named by team mates in this:

I liked James Barrat as a "medium" forward option (at 193cm) at the beginning of the year, but can really play in defence - interesting to note the move to defence was an "AFL club-led push"...

Also of note, Sandringham Dragons forward Harry Armstrong said: “I think Luke Kennedy from Sandy. He’s a two-way runner and he’s the best kick in the team.”

Folau was bad but least they didn’t stuff their whole draft hand up and boy it’s not hard to get most of those right. Rather any team win than GC after the AFL gave them a do over
Just wondering why you said GWS didn't waste their money on a NRL player like GC did? Folau's contract was supposed to be about $6mil, so I am assuming you had a mental blank or were being very revisionist.

Just wondering why you said GWS didn't waste their money on a NRL player like GC did? Folau's contract was supposed to be about $6mil, so I am assuming you had a mental blank or were being very revisionist.

GWS did too but at least they structured the rebuild right- Ward etc were a bucket better than getting Ablett for starters. Not having Clayton stuff their list helped. Still doesn’t mean they deserve a do over hope half of them leave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with it you have to constantly get kids in as it allows your list to be even so there’s not mass retirements and nothing in between
He meant, it wasn't about Parker in the sense, his post was in reply to the suggestion about was signing all the players we did during the season the right choice, and instead being a better strategy to potentially letting them walk for draft picks.

He meant, it wasn't about Parker in the sense, his post was in reply to the suggestion about was signing all the players we did during the season the right choice, and instead being a better strategy to potentially letting them walk for draft picks.

Fair misread the first post all good

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back