Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could well be right. Apparently at training he did some light runs throughs and a bit of kicking but nothing strenuous.

I'm confident that what I am told about needing rest is correct.

Personally, I hope they don't play him. He has really struggled with it and Lions will work off him and he becomes predictable. I like the idea of a smaller more mobile forward line with McKay Kemp & Kennedy/Cripps supported by Elijah Williams Durdin & Fantasia
Play him and have him play as a decoy.

Umpires:
22 - Nathan Williamson
23 - Robert Findlay
27 - Andre Gianfagna
28 - Cameron Dore
Star Wars Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Charlie doesn’t play we couldn’t be dropping Motlop/Durdin etc especially with Owies out.

To completely side track them would be to play Gov forward with Harry and Kemp.

Leave Young back.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd be keeping Binns ahead of those two if there's an extra spot

So if Charlie doesn’t play we couldn’t be dropping Motlop/Durdin etc especially with Owies out.

To completely side track them would be to play Gov forward with Harry and Kemp.

Leave Young back.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd drop Durdin and Motlop. Williams and Fantasia are my preference.

Lord is a must also.

Imo I think we’ll see Harry, gov and Williams back in the side and obviously doc.
Do not want to see cerra in the side, as he just hasn’t played enough footy this year and he was lacking spread/makes us to slow around the contest imo

The side I believe is plenty good enough to roll brissy. If we can get over this week then who knows where we end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back