Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyne said as much, apply pressure to Bris at 180 or more and they only win 40% of their games.
Hunt, pressure, tackle hard, win contested footy.
I have absolutely no doubt that we can do it. But will we?
If our lads feel as we do we are a red hot chance.

I liked the hoyne stat last night we have played in 20 180 rating games.... they have played in 10 and won only 4.... bring the heat

Hmmm, that’s a great stat…something us plebs wouldn’t have a clue about in real life.

I’ll bet the coaching group knew that though, which makes their decisions really hard based on the numbers we may have back this week and why I just cannot see Doc playing from the start without zero match fitness for over 6 months.

I’m convinced they named him early to get that little one percenter out now, cause he won’t be starting the game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

this can’t be right …so often we see stars of teams not playing and they still win…this week for us is no different.

Charlie being in would help but not necessarily that we’d lose if didn’t play.

More about how much effort each player brings…I think this is the key for us this week.
I was being a bit cheeky.

But it’s ****ing hard without Charlie and Tom at their best. They are our number 2 and 3 players at their best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a diehard and also realistic supporter, I do believe we can win. BUT - those who'll be playing because Owies, Charlie and TDK won't be back (Pitto, Kemp up fwd, Harry, Motlop) need to not just fire, but bring extreme heat. Give Moir a full game, show motlop his own highlights from last year.

Could be the greatest of wins, even better than the SF last year.
Nice avatar

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im hearing the AFL is allowing Carlton a one-off immediate eligibility trade and bailey smith is actually healthy enough to play. Wants Carlton, already bought the house next to Vossy.
Oh that's good news Moo!
Yeah. He'll be handy up in Brissie.

The way we have played last 2 weeks has given me real hope.

We can talk about who's out BUT IMO any team that has Cripps McKay Walsh Weitering McGovern Acres Docherty Elijah in their side can beat anyone

I'd be more concerned about how the lesser players play. Our bottom six in this game gets completely obliterated by Brisbane's bottom six.

I'd be more concerned about how the lesser players play. Our bottom six in this game gets completely obliterated by Brisbane's bottom six.
Do they? You must rate Harry Sharp, Darragh Joyce, Ah Chee, Jaspa Fletcher, Conor McKenna and Logan Morris higher than I.

Disagree. If our bottom 6 is Lord Durdin Cowan Fantasia Ollie Young then I will back them in against Sharp, Fletcher, Morris etc

I actually believe we match up really well against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back