Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Not my best 22, but projected Round 0 with current availabilities.

Round 0

FB: Swallow Collins Andrew
HB: Powell Ballard Budarick

C: Ellis Miller Atkins
R: Witts Rowell Anderson

HF: Ainsworth Lukosius Flanders
FF: Humphrey King Casboult

I: Uwland Fiorini Holman Macpherson Sexton/Jeffrey*

* 50-50

Walter & Weller confirmed out.

Rogers slowly coming back.

Tsitas & W. Graham potential cash cows

Read our future $200k R3 2025+

Everyone else irrelevant fantasy wise.
Swallow back pocket? Is that happening? Damn

Thanks boss. **** I thought Jeffrey would be sneaky as late draft pick up especially after that long contract extension. But not to be

Swallow back pocket? Is that happening? Damn

Thanks boss. * I thought Jeffrey would be sneaky as late draft pick up especially after that long contract extension. But not to be
Swallow has mentioned he's playing down back on WA Radio, he played there when he was younger so could be alright.

Jeffrey is still a sniff, depends when your draft is. Im pretty high on him, he's time will come. Maybe a good waiver pick up then

Jeffrey is better than Sexton in every category besides straight line speed and hunger for an easy 1-2.

Swallow has mentioned he's playing down back on WA Radio, he played there when he was younger so could be alright.

Jeffrey is still a sniff, depends when your draft is. Im pretty high on him, he's time will come. Maybe a good waiver pick up then

Jeffrey is better than Sexton in every category besides straight line speed and hunger for an easy 1-2.
Bro my draft is as we speak. Last spot incoming

Dimma interview in the HUN. Couple of points of interest.
Sam Flanders: "I think this guy is going to take the AFL world a little bit by storm. I looked at him toward the back end of the year once I became interested in the Suns job and I couldn’t believe the talent that this boy has got. His capacity to run, he’s a really good user of the ball, he’s incredibly smart and I think he will reach the potential this club invested in him.

He’s only going to get better. For all those people who play SuperCoach out there get this kid in your side, we’re going to feed him as much as we can."

"The other one we’ve really been impressed with is Will Graham. He’s done some work off halfback, some wing, some on-ball, so he’s another guy I think will be around for a long period of time and has certainly put his hand up for round one as well."

Tsitas a chance for round one too.

Dimma interview in the HUN. Couple of points of interest.
Sam Flanders: "I think this guy is going to take the AFL world a little bit by storm. I looked at him toward the back end of the year once I became interested in the Suns job and I couldn’t believe the talent that this boy has got. His capacity to run, he’s a really good user of the ball, he’s incredibly smart and I think he will reach the potential this club invested in him.

He’s only going to get better. For all those people who play SuperCoach out there get this kid in your side, we’re going to feed him as much as we can."

"The other one we’ve really been impressed with is Will Graham. He’s done some work off halfback, some wing, some on-ball, so he’s another guy I think will be around for a long period of time and has certainly put his hand up for round one as well."

Tsitas a chance for round one too.
Dimma will love Tsitas. Plodder with little talent that he can turn into a system role player. Not sure he will be relevant to AF in a Dimma role though.

Dimma will love Tsitas. Plodder with little talent that he can turn into a system role player. Not sure he will be relevant to AF in a Dimma role though.
Apparently Tsitas is the Coaches Pet

school-apple.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trac only 50% CBAs maybe they are thinking of continuing him as a mid/FWD. ANB and Sparrow with more

Melbourne looked so much better with Trac in the middle though. Pickett looked dangerous as well. Will be interesting to see the mix when Oliver and Brayshaw return.

How is Billings looking ?
Got bugger all CBA's which ain't great. ANB and Sparrow got more as posted above.
Was Billings expected to get CBA's? I thought he was basically going to play forward only? I can't say I noticed much of him today but he'll have opportunities with Melbourne's primary midfield setup delivering the ball down that way often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back