Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Just need to have an exit plan. Same with Yeo.
The early byes do allow for this to a certain degree.

Yeo to Coleman should still be feasible and within reach after R2 if needed.
Hard to know what the jump off options for Fyfe will be, as the forwards are a bit of a mess.

The early byes do allow for this to a certain degree.

Yeo to Coleman should still be feasible and within reach after R2 if needed.
Hard to know what the jump off options for Fyfe will be, as the forwards are a bit of a mess.
Yeah, I'm working through my forwards at the moment. I know the key players I want and roughly when but my forward line will potentially be an abomination until well into the season.

Yeah, I'm working through my forwards at the moment. I know the key players I want and roughly when but my forward line will potentially be an abomination until well into the season.
Unless Flanders, Macrae, Dusty, Adams all go according to plan, I think everyone's fwds will be a mess and be a work in progress.

Last edited:
Unless Flanders, Macrae, Dusty, Adams all go according to plan, I think everyone's fwds will be a mess and be a work in progress.

It's a shame, because comparably to last year, a forward line of Macrae, Dusty, Flanders, Adams, Fyfe and H. Reid, would actually be pretty damn solid. Hell if Bailey Smith was available, would be even better.

Alas, Macrae is hamstrung both physically and by Bevo, Dusty, Flanders and Adams have byes, and Smith is gone for the year. Whatever options are available, it is that much harder to construct a decent forward line without having to worry about 1 of these factors. Hell, even Flanders and Adams I'm not confident on.

Macrae I was fine with, as he can score anyway and there's barely any other options, but of course he went and got himself injured - and Bevo kicked him out of the leadership group.

Forward line is just such a nightmare this year.

It's a shame, because comparably to last year, a forward line of Macrae, Dusty, Flanders, Adams, Fyfe and H. Reid, would actually be pretty damn solid. Hell if Bailey Smith was available, would be even better.

Alas, Macrae is hamstrung both physically and by Bevo, Dusty, Flanders and Adams have byes, and Smith is gone for the year. Whatever options are available, it is that much harder to construct a decent forward line without having to worry about 1 of these factors. Hell, even Flanders and Adams I'm not confident on.

Macrae I was fine with, as he can score anyway and there's barely any other options, but of course he went and got himself injured - and Bevo kicked him out of the leadership group.

Forward line is just such a nightmare this year.
Something, or rather someone, will emerge - it's the waiting that is killing us all:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished like your season?
and yours if you are going to copy his side as purported......

But all that is a ruse.

Zevon, as this is the Forwards thread, who are your eight forwards as it stands today. It is the toughest line and seeing how you roll might just inspire some....

and yours if you are going to copy his side as purported......

But all that is a ruse.

Zevon, as this is the Forwards thread, who are your eight forwards as it stands today. It is the toughest line and seeing how you roll might just inspire some....

The great and almighty Zevon will probably not reply to such a peasant question as this, so I'll give it a crack:

1. Flanders
2. Dusty
3. J. Macrae
4. T. Adams
5. T. Greene
6. L. Jackson
7. J. Cameron
8. Rankine

The great and almighty Zevon will probably not reply to such a peasant question as this, so I'll give it a crack:

1. Flanders
2. Dusty
3. J. Macrae
4. T. Adams
5. T. Greene
6. L. Jackson
7. J. Cameron
8. Rankine
That would be the top 8 Forward Fantasy cards shuffled and written down. We all would expect a much more in-depth and calculated execution from the Mighty Zevon. I think his process involves hampsters.

the set ive got a good feeling about this GIF by Wheel of Fortune

@Zevon, as this is the Forwards thread, who are your eight forwards as it stands today.
The great and almighty Zevon will probably not reply to such a peasant question as this
We all would expect a much more in-depth and calculated execution from the Mighty @Zevon.
Please, please. Form an orderly queue. There’s plenty of my wisdom to go round.

Does Tony Lockett still kick lots of tries for the Sydney Swans?? He’d probably be my pick for F1

Please, please. Form an orderly queue. There’s plenty of my wisdom to go round.

Does Tony Lockett still kick lots of tries for the Sydney Swans?? He’d probably be my pick for F1
:shoutyoldman:
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back