Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone want to try and guess the Top 6 forwards.

My guess
S.Flanders (98)
J.Macrae (96)
D.Martin (92)
C.Daniel (89)
T.Adams (87)
L.Jackson (86)

Thereabouts: T.Greene, D.Moore, I.Heeney, I.Rankine

If the top players are only averaging in the 90s they won't be difficult upgrades (800k) so you can probably load up on the value picks. If some of the value picks are also going within 10 points of the Top 6 you can also leave them as the last upgrades (so you can complete your midfield and backline first).

Anyone want to try and guess the Top 6 forwards.

My guess
S.Flanders (98)
J.Macrae (96)
D.Martin (92)
C.Daniel (89)
T.Adams (87)
L.Jackson (86)

Thereabouts: T.Greene, D.Moore, I.Heeney, I.Rankine

If the top players are only averaging in the 90s they won't be difficult upgrades (800k) so you can probably load up on the value picks. If some of the value picks are also going within 10 points of the Top 6 you can also leave them as the last upgrades (so you can complete your midfield and backline first).
I think of the existing forward your numbers are probably about right unless Darcy goes down which would bump Jackson up significantly. What we don’t know is who will get DPP later in the season. Could be a player that shoots to the top of those averages if they’re somebody relevant.

I think of the existing forward your numbers are probably about right unless Darcy goes down which would bump Jackson up significantly. What we don’t know is who will get DPP later in the season. Could be a player that shoots to the top of those averages if they’re somebody relevant.
Who would be on the radar that would be relevant though
No Chance
Taranto, Gulden, Laird

Slim Chance
Petracca, Bont, Rozee, Butters, Treloar

Possibly a chance
DeGoey, Coniglio

Who would be on the radar that would be relevant though
No Chance
Taranto, Gulden, Laird

Slim Chance
Petracca, Bont, Rozee, Butters, Treloar

Possibly a chance
DeGoey, Coniglio
Yeah absolutely no idea. There will be somebody though. All it takes is some random midfielder who starts on the forward edge of the centre square a sufficient number of times and then suddenly they’ve got forward DPP.

I don't know... Reid feels like an impact player

I'll probably try and get him on the bench if i can

But 300k feels like a lot for a on field rookie who might not score well
They've said he will likely get that unaccountable half back role tho

If he doesn't get that for much of the season then he probably doesn't score as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

26 disposals for 56 points for Fyfe. Great to see him back and fit but he’s not a fantasy player even at that price IMO.
58 points with 4 frees against (-12 so would be 70).

Priced at 54 so if he gets around 70 odd for every game he will still be big value.

58 points with 4 frees against (-12 so would be 70).

Priced at 54 so if he gets around 70 odd for every game he will still be big value.

Personally at 500k, I would want to see potential to go at 80-85 which I don’t see from Fyfe.

Yes he’ll outsocre his price but I think if he’s pushing out scores 60-70, while being a sub or injury risk, for that extra 200k I’d rather play Reid or someone that will likely push out a 55-60.

Might lose 10 points but save 200k that’s worth a lot more else where.

Love watching him being back though. Just seems a lot more handball happy and less involvement in linkup play to get those extra points outside of stoppages.

Keen to watch Harvey Gallagher tomorrow - named on the wing, knows how to get the ball and just $200K, second year on Doggies list

Aren't Port the hard team to score against?

I thought we got what we needed to see out of Fyfe, plenty of touches and a full game

Hopefully doesn't give away 4 frees against in every game and hopefully Freo don't get outclassed by most teams, will lead to higher scores.

I was all aboard the Fyfe train but I guess his body -injury/sub risk has scared me away. I think there is a few options around the same price that doesn’t have those risks. But damn I wanted to have him so bad! I’m such a fan. Won’t be mad if I went without him and see him go 80+
However I’m seeing more so a 70 average as said above with the potential of being subbed

I was all aboard the Fyfe train but I guess his body -injury/sub risk has scared me away. I think there is a few options around the same price that doesn’t have those risks. But damn I wanted to have him so bad! I’m such a fan. Won’t be mad if I went without him and see him go 80+
However I’m seeing more so a 70 average as said above with the potential of being subbed
Yeah, I'm the same. I just want to see the good players showing their wares. It's great to see what some of these players can do under the heat of battle. 2017/18 Yeo is the one I miss the most.

Aren't Port the hard team to score against?

I thought we got what we needed to see out of Fyfe, plenty of touches and a full game

Hopefully doesn't give away 4 frees against in every game and hopefully Freo don't get outclassed by most teams, will lead to higher scores.
I agree, it's still a praccy and he didn't do anything to disappoint. If anything, I thought his touches were great, most all one touch pick ups, very clean and damaging at times. If he stays fit, good signs. When the oppo focus goes heavy on Young and co, he'll ton up occasionally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back